Ch. 12

Annabeth led me to the infirmary where a guy named Will stitched her up. And no, when I said 'stitched' I didn't mean actual stitches, just ya know, CLEANED her up.

                         Percy comes into the infirmary seconds later to see Annabeth sitting on a bed, "Annabeth? What happened?" 

                         "Incident." Annabeth shrugs, holding an ice pack to her face. 

                         I was glad she didn't say that I caused it, but I know that I have to take the blame, "It was my fault. I cut her." 

                         Percy gives me a confused look. I'm glad that he doesn't look angry. Annabeth turns to me and then explains, "What she means is she couldn't control herself, I think it was an Eidolon." 

                        "But that's impossible." Percy says, "How could they possibly get through the barrier?" 

                        "That's what I don't know..." Annabeth whispers to herself.

                         Percy knelt down to Annabeth, "Well, get some rest-" 

                        "No." Annabeth interrupted, "I'm doing Capture the flag." 

                        Percy and Annabeth started arguing and I realized I had completely forgotten about capture the flag. I got caught up with all this stuff that I forgot.

                       Percy sighs, "Fine. You can play." 

                       "Thanks seaweed brain." Annabeth smiles, "You knew I was going to win this battle." 

                      "Course I did wise girl. But you can't blame me for trying." Percy replies a smile creeping in on his face too. 

                     We left the infirmary a few minutes later. Realizing we hadn't taken our armor off we went straight to the edge of the woods. We get there just in time. Chiron was standing in front of all the campers. Right when we walk up he exclaims, "Yes! Here is our new addition to Camp Half-Blood. Say hello to Dani, daughter of Poseidon." 

                      Chiron points to me and then kids start staring and whispering. Chiron spoke up on my behalf. Clearing his throat he says, "Ok everyone! Today;s game will be Ares, Demeter, and Hephaestus, against everyone else. Good luck!" 

***Sorry for the short chapter guys! I wanted to leave it off there!***