Ch. 6 Posidens Daughter

Chiron's looks at the seven, "Please, introduce yourselves."

        The girl with the fizzy brown hair holds out her hand, "Hi." She says tiredly, "I'm Hazel."

         I shake her hand, "Dani."

        "Nice to meet you." She says, and then she collapses on the couch.

        The Chinese boy goes next, "I'm Frank." He says holding out his hand.

         I shake his also.

         Turns out Hazel and Frank are boyfriend and girlfriend The boy with blond hair that I now know as Jason and the Indian girl, Piper and bf and gf too. Percy and Annabeth are together (it's obvious, even if you didn't know).

        Then there was the last one. The boy on the floor. He raised his hand high enough for me to each it and shake it, introducing his self as Leo or hot stuff, is what he said.

        Piper went and got Hazel off the couch, and Percy reached down to grab Leo. Right before he touched his skin he burst into flames and Percy pulled his hand back.

        "What the!" I scream.

        Leo reduced his flames, "I'm not moving." he mumbles. 

        Chiron speaks up noticing I must have question, " Leo's father is Hephaestus, he can randomly burst into flames."

        I stand looking horrified, "Can everyone do this!?" 

        "No, not at all. Each of us have own our special talents. For Leo hear it just happens to be setting himself on fire." Percy speaks up. 

         I nod silently. 

         Piper asks, "So... Chiron, why were we brought here?" 

        Chiron clears his throat and points to me, "That, that is why you are all here." 

       I look at Chiron and then back and Percy and them. They are  all at me, even Leo has raised his head to look. They are staring right above me. 

       I start to look around wondering. Then I realize their looking above me at a glowing blue light. I could just barley see it above my head. It was in the shape of a trident.

       "A daughter." Chiron says, "A daughter of Poseidon."

       The light disappears and the room goes silent. 

      Chiron smiles at me and then looks to Percy, "You now have a bunk mate Percy." he turns back to me, "Dani, you may go collect your belongings."