"Should we call for her to have breakfast with us, Baekhyun?" Suho asked in soft tone.
Baekhyun just sighed then he get up from his seat and straight away went to Chan Neul's room.

"Both of them are really hardheaded..." Kris sighed and shook his head.
"It's miracle that she still stay here after all of this happen. I expected her to acts like that" Lay said and all of them nodded in agreement.

Baekhyun get into her room easily although she had locked the door.
Baekhyun didn't found Chan Neul in the room but he notice the window was wide open.

He went towards the window and saw Chan Neul was about to slide down from the window using a long rope which he had no idea where she got it.
Chan Neul was busy figuring out how she gonna to slide down, she scared that her skin might burn when she slide down using the rope.
Suddenly, she saw a figure in front of her and her eyes widened when she saw it's Baekhyun.

Chan Neul gasped and froze. She was so shocked that she unconsciously letting go the rope and fell down to the ground, leaving loud thud.

"A-ahhh.." Chan Neul groaned when her back landed on the hard, rough ground. She feels like her back had been stabbed by thousands of needles.

"Yah, Park Chan Neul! Are you okay?! I'm coming down!" Baekhyun shouted and jump off from the window.
Luckily, they didn't have any neighbors. They neighbors might call for ambulance and police instantly, reporting it's a suicide by jumping off from 2nd floor.

Chan Neul's eyes goes widened when she saw Baekhyun was about land on the ground.
She immediately get up and run away although her back hurts.

"Kyungsoo, can you pass that bun to me?" Luhan asked and D.O handed the bun to Luhan.
Xiumin, Luhan, Chen, Lay and Tao's eyes widened when they saw Chan Neul running outside the house through the window.
Suho and Kris saw it too.

"What's wrong?" Chanyeol asked.
"Chan Neul.." Tao blurted and pointed to the window.
As all of them turns their head facing to the window, they saw Baekhyun chasing after Chan Neul and he jump on her later on.

"Let me gooooo!!!!!!!" Chan Neul shouted on top of her lungs. Her shout could be hear by all of them.
"Yah, Park Chan Neul. I had done everything to you but you still acts like a child. If you do this again, I'll kill you by myself" The words were unconsciously out from Baekhyun's mouth.
Chan Neul was indeed scared when she heard the words of 'I'll kill you by myself' from Baekhyun.

Baekhyun dragged Chan Neul back into the house and make her sit next to him in the dining room.
All of them didn't dare to talk anything.

"Here, Chan Neul, eat this.." Kai handed a plate of pancakes to Chan Neul.

"It was your favorite, right? D.O cook this special for you.." Kai added.
"I don't have appetite.." Chan Neul said more like a whisper to them.
She felt so small and powerless when she sits with all of them. She thinks they could cut off her head anytime.

"Will you just please eat it?!" Baekhyun asked in angry tone.
Chan Neul tremble hands immediately shoved pancake into her small mouth.
"Baekhyun.. You scared her.." Chanyeol nudged Baekhyun.

Baekhyun sighed and turns his head to Chan Neul.
"Are your back okay?" Baekhyun asked softly.
"N-no.. Y-yes.. N-no.." Chan Neul stuttered and look away from Baekhyun.
Lay stand up and went towards Chan Neul.
He put his palm on Chan Neul's back and puts on some pressure.

Chan Neul flinched and groaned in pain.
"Luckily, your bones didn't break. You'll recover soon by yourself.." Lay said.
Chan Neul didn't talk anything unless she had been asked something.