Chapter 12: The last chapter everyone

"Welcome to the last day of the grand magical games everyone kabo, we will only have one battle today to determine the winner, between the two top guilds Fairy Tail with there two members NATSU and LISANNA" Mato the pumpkin announced as Fairy Tail roared with cheers as well as the crowd that was cheering with Fairy Tail as Lisanna and Natsu walked out. 

"And Sabertooth with there one and only queen of Sabertooth LUCY" Mato announced and Sabertooth cheered as Lucy walked out gently dressed in a red dress that was knee length with no straps with also a mix of white and black diamonds that went around in a pattern of dragon. Lucy was also bare foot as she showed off her braces. 

"Once thou has proven thyself to the gods thee shall be forgiven" Lucy said and they looked at her shocked. 

"W-What?" asked Natsu. 

"Show me how powerful you have gotten, show me, how much you wish to have me back as a friend" Lucy said smiling as she stood there. 

"I want you as a friend I will make sure you are impressed" Natsu yelled as he dove at Lucy and she dodged making him fall on the floor. 

"I will not give you an easy battle" Lucy smiled as she jumped up and closed her eyes. 

"Open gate of the lion LOKE" summoned Lucy and Loki appeared cracking his knuckles ready. 

"You take on Lisanna Loke, I shall take on Natsu just to make sure she leaves alive" Lucy instructed and Lisanna nodded. 

"Of course Princess" Loke said as he disappeared and then appeared in front of Lisanna kicking her in the stomach. 

"Fire dragon, fist of flames" Natsu yelled. 

"God's ice wall" Lucy said, slashing her hand up, putting an ice wall in between her and Natsu and getting ready. 

"Fire dragon's roar" Natsu roared. 

"Ice dragon roar" Lucy roared as they two roared hit each other making Sting and Rogue jump up to the bars while Erza and Gray also did the same. 

"I-I can not believe this, Natsu has been defeated, frozen solid kabo" Mato yelled and everyone gasped as they saw Lucy had frozen Natsu solid. 

"How could you?" Lisanna screamed that was being beaten down by Loki. 

"Come on Natsu I know there is some more flame in that stupid brain of yours don't let me down here" Lucy said and she grinned as she saw that the ice was going red. 

"FIRE LIGHTING EXPLOSION" Natsu yelled as he burst free heading to Lucy. After that Lucy and Natsu traded punches filled with fire, Lucy's filled with ice. Pretty soon they were both getting worn down. 

"How about we end this. Loke has already left and Lisanna is defeated. I am impressed, Natsu. You have definitely changed from the person back then that betrayed me but there is one final test" Lucy admitted and Natsu was there panting as he looked at her. 

"What is it?" asked Natsu. 

"Can you accept me as Sting and Rogue's wife? Are you willing to be happy for me when I walk down the aisle and become their wife?" Lucy enquired waiting for his reaction. 

"I am not happy about it but I can live with it but if those two jerks hurt my sister, I will destroy them. I'm going to spend the rest of my life making it up to you Lucy" Natsu grinned and Lucy nodded. 

"This will be painless. I hope that Sabertooth can join Fairy Tail," Lucy said. 

"What will be painless?" Natsu asked, confused. 

"Pixie sleep" Lucy whispered, her hands clenched in front of her as she started to glow gold and then gold sparkles blew towards Natsu as he looked shocked before he fell straight asleep. 

"Lucy of Sabertooth is the last standing so SABERTOOTH WINS KABO" Mato announced and Lucy bowed. 

"Thank you everyone for your support" Lucy smiled as she thrust her hand up and icicles shot up forming the words 'Sabertail is the future'. 

"Lucy" Gray said as he ran down and grabbed her in a hug the same time that Erza did as well with Sting and Rogue racing towards her. 

"Hai minna I'm back" Lucy called and with that most of Fairy Tail burst into tears passing her around to hug her before she was next to Sting and Rouge. 

"You can finally be fully happy" said Sting as he and Rouge kissed Lucy's head. 

"No we can be fully happy now no one can break us apart now nothing at all" smiled Lucy as she looked at the sky feeling free for the first time in a long time. 

"Hey you don't need to include us, we have always been happy just to be with you" Sting smiled. 

"Yea but now you will be even happier" Lucy smiled stroking her stomach. 

"W-What?" Rouge questioned as he noticed her hand. 

"I-I'm pregnant" Lucy said and the two boys froze with everyone else. Before anything happened they watched as Sting fainted onto the floor and Rouge went pale and fell to his knees. 

"We are going to be dad's, we're going to be dad's" Rouge stated as he looked at Lucy's stomach. 

"Rouge?" Olga asked, worried his friend was broken. 

"We're going to be dad's" Rouge yelled, smiling a wide smile no one had ever seen him with and he got up grabbing Lucy and twirling her around happily. 

"Finally all my children are back," smiled Makarov, drying his eyes, knowing they all had a lot.to make up for. With that a new age of Fairy Tail was born by the name of Sabertail, a mix of Fairy Tail and Sabertooth. They are the strongest of all the guilds on Earthland. No one even the magical council dares to hurt Sabertail with Lucy and Laxus as the joint guild master after Makarov finally retired. On the 31 of July Lucy gave birth to a beautiful baby girl that had Lucy's blonde hair but Sting's ice blue eyes and she also had holy and ice magic they named her Layla, on the same day Layla's twin sister was born with Rouge's black hair and Lucy's brown eyes. The boys were instantly smitten with their little angels, god help anyone that decided to try and date their little girls.