Chapter 4: the date and vow

Lucy looked at Sting and Rouge blushing as they eyed her up. Sting was wearing a white suit with a black dragon pattern on the back and Rouge had a black suit with a white dragon on the back and they held the two exceeds in their arms. Frosch was wearing there normal pink frog suit but now had a black bow tie and Lector wore a little open suit jacket with a tie
"Ah Lulu looks so pretty," Lector said. 
"Fro thinks so too" Frosch agreed. 
"Aw thank you so much Frosch and Lector, you are both looking dashing as well" smiled Lucy and they beamed and Sting and Rouge smiled as well. 
"Shall we, my princess?" Rouge asked with a bright blush as he and Sting held their elbows out and Lucy giggled before she took their arms. Lucy let out a sigh when she heard the clank of metal on metal from her braces but smiled again as she walked through a portal back to earthland. 

"Welcome to Magic cafe, come right this way" A waitress greeted as she led them to a table and they sat down Sting pulling out Lucy's chair for her and Rouge pushing her in. 
"Someone will be up to take your order soon" the waitress said as she waved and then the table floated into the air. 
"So what do you think of this place?" Sting asked, him and Rogue had found this cafe one of their past jobs. 
"It's amazing I never even knew this place was here" Lucy said in amazement. 
"Since we are here to get to know each other better, let's play 20 questions," Rouge suggested and Lucy nodded, clapping her hands, she loved this game. 
"Me first, favourite colour. I like purple and gold" Lucy smiled. 
"White" Sting answered.
"Black" Rouge continued. 
"Fro likes pink," Frosch said. 
"Red is the best colour in the world" Lector declared and they all smiled. 
"Me next, favourite magic?" Sting asked. 
"Dragon slaying of course" Sting, Rouge, Lector and Frosch all said at the same time. 
"I love celestial magic but I like maker magic as well. To be able to create something so beautiful it's wonderful" Lucy answered after a bit of time to think and the boy's smiles brightened. 
"Just think soon you will know that magic and be able to use it" Rouge reminded. 
"Yeah I guess I will," Lucy smiled happily. 
"Here is your first course, someone did the honours of ringing ahead with your orders" The waitress informed them as she placed the food down and they thanked her and started to begin questions again. 
"Ow" Frosch said. 
"What happened, Frosch?" Rouge asked worried about his friend. 
"The fish burnt Fro's paw" the little exceed cried. 
"Come here" said Lucy and brought them closer and hugged them while rubbing burn ointment into the burn making Frosch purr and the other beam.
"You look like a mother," Sting teased, making Lucy blush. 
"It's not that, I just, I would hate it if one of my friends got hurt" Lucy spluttered and they nodded. 

"Why do you carry burn ointment on you anyway?" Rouge questioned. 
"When I was at the guild still they would take to randomly attacking me when my friends were away on missions. So I carry a mini first aid kit that Wendy gave to me" Lucy explained as she looked down, remembering what fairy tail and especially team natsu had done.
"Don't worry Lucy-San, Sting and Rouge will teach them a lesson" Lector cheered and Lucy smiled as well. 
"That is nice but I'll teach them a lesson myself and show them what they did wrong" Lucy said and then the doors burst open and team Natsu was standing in the doorway. 

"Lucy" Rouge said as he and Sting held her hands, worried about their newly found mates mental health.
"I'm fine" Lucy reassured and they nodded but couldn't stop their worry. 
"Play along and call me Lucinda" Lucy said and once again they nodded even the exceeds. 
"Its Sabertooth,'' Natsu said as the table lowered because they had finished their meal. 
"What are you doing here Natsu?" Sting asked, trying to keep his cool. 
"We are celebrating because that weak celestial Mage lacy or whatever her name is quit the guild" Natsu grinned and team Natsu cheered except Happy that looked heartbroken. 
"You mean Lucy?" Lucy questioned and the team stopped cheering. 
"What is such a beautiful lady doing here with these Sabers?" Gray grinned trying to charm her. 
"I'm sorry but who are you?" Lucy enquired and they gaped at her. Lucy had to hide her smirk from her good acting and the looks on their faces.
"I am Gray Fullbuster, the ice maker Mage of Fairy Tail" Gray introduced. 
"Oh you mean that you are from that guild fairy tail?" Lucy asked, scrunching her nose up. 
"Yes," Erza said. 
"I hate fairies Sting-kun, Rouge-kun may we leave now these people are making me nearly barf my dinner up because they make me sick to my stomach" Lucy sneered. 
"Excuse me but Fairy tail is the strongest and greatest guild ever to be created" Lisanna declared. 
"That's not what Sorceror weekly says I mean are you that stupid to drive the richest witch out of fairy tail? And expect no one to write about it" Lucy said holding a magazine up and they gaped. 

"Fairy tail a guild about nakama or a guild about the strongest this is Jason from Sorcerer weekly with Lucy Heartfeila, the richest witch after she took over her fathers company and made it sore to new heights and she is hear to tell us about her time at Fairy tail. She says that it was great at first but when Lisanna Strauss came back everyone but her true friends which are Laxus, Gajeel, Pantherlily, Juvia, Evergreen, Bixlow and Freed ignored her. Then one day her old team, Team Natsu (minus Happy) asked her on a mission with Lisanna and there was an incident were they were to busy with an uninjured Lisanna to help Lucy who had been crushed by rocks, I am appalled and I will no longer be covering Fairy tail at all, so not cool" Erza read and everyone gaped again. 
"All I can say is I hope Lucy comes back and beats you all" Lucy snarled and Lisanna went to attack her only for an ink Dragon to jump out at her roaring. 
"Ahhhhh what the hell" Lisanna yelled jumping back. 
"What the hell!" yelled Natsu. 
"Oh sorry Akuma and Angel don't like fairies near me after all, I already got crushed by rocks because of them" Lucy said. 
"Lucy" Gray gasped. 
"Wow little stripper is smart now if you excuse me I don't talk to trash anymore" Lucy said as they started to walk away. 
"Why the hell are you with Sabers?" Natsu demanded. 
"Maybe because I belong to Sabertooth now they care for me, Rouge, Sting, Lector and Frosch let's leave oh and tell Fairy tail I will be back because I vowed I will beat everyone but my true friends" said Lucy and they went through a portal back to the Dragon world. She couldn't be happier that she had written a letter to Jason from Sorcerer weekly about what happened at Fairy tail, including evidence and facts.