Chapter 5: training

"You ok Lulu?" Rouge asked and Lucy nodded.
"I'm fine really, I just, seeing them happy without me. I just realise they didn't need me. They never needed me, they played me the fool but I won't be dancing for them anymore" Lucy sadly smiled.
"They are fools for not seeing your potential" Sting exclaimed. 
"They will see me for what I really am, I promise you that" Lucy grinned and they chuckled knowing that Lucy would show no mercy. Getting a clearing that had no one around they made quick work of opening up a portal to the dragon realm. 

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" Lector asked, thinking of the training they would be undergoing.
"Yes see you in the morning boys and Frosch," Lucy said as she kissed Rouge and Sting's cheek patting the exceeds head and then walked to her room getting dressed into a black nightgown with spaghetti straps and it ended half way down her thighs. When Lucy woke up at four in the morning she got up and went for a bath and then got out before drying off and dressing in a plain black t-shirt and white yoga pants and started to run around the castle before practicing hand to hand combat with Loke to get used to her braces.
"Lucy?" Celesta called as she, Rouge, Sting, Frosch and Lector came out to see the strawberry blonde sparing against her lion spirit.
"You're a bit late," Lucy teased as she continued to spar against Loke.
"What are you doing out here? We were looking for you" Rouge said.
"I've been out here since four in the morning. I did 25 laps around the castle taking two hours and an hour of hand to hand combat, I'm getting used to these before I start on the real training" said Lucy as she gestured to her braces.
"Ok stop for a break and you should get some breakfast" Loke called and Lucy nodded, grabbing a bottle and taking a drink.
"Here it's a present, I was going to wait until you finished training but I figured having another friend around will help. It's about to hatch as well" Celesta smiled as she handed Lucy an exceed egg.
"Here goes," Lucy said as the egg started to crack. When the egg fully hatched they looked to see there were two exceeds making everyone blink. 
"My name is Shadow and this is my twin sister Light" A black exceed, that was wearing a white dress and a white bow on her ear and tail, said. Light was a golden exceed wearing black clothes and had a black bow on her ear and tail.
"It's nice to meet you. My name is Lucy and this is Rouge, Sting, Celesta, Frosch and Lector," Lucy introduced.
"I know we spoke about what Sting and Rogue would be training in but what magic will they learn? And are there any other magics you want to learn?" Celesta questioned.
"I want to learn dark magic," Light shyly said.
"I want to learn Light magic," Shadow demanded.
"Fro wants to learn nature magic" Frosch beamed. 
"I want to learn holy magic like Sting-kun," Lector cheered.
"I'm fine with the magic I have, thank you for the offer though" Rouge thanked.
"Same here," Sting said.
"You two will train with your fathers but also to be trained so you are not only dragon slayers by wolf, fairy, phoenix, god, elf, elemental and all the slayer of Shadow and Holy since you are the future mate of our Queen we need to know you can protect yourselves" Celesta explained.
"Ok, what about Lucy?" Sting accepted.
"As she is the princess she will be learning all of the magic created as well as some that have yet to be given to the world" Celesta once again explained and Lucy nodded and then they went there different ways.
"When we see you again we will take you on another date, one that's not interrupted by those fairies,'' Sting and Rouge promised.
"I'll hold you to that, see you all" Lucy warned with a smile and the exceeds hugged Lucy before leaving through a portal. Lucy hadn't gotten time to really bond with Shadow and Light yet but there was plenty of time.
"We will miss you" Sting and Rouge said together before hugging Lucy and kissing her cheeks before stepping through there own portal.
"I'll miss you too" Lucy whispered with a blush as she saw them leave.
"Hime let's get to training, you will be training under me first" Celesta declared.
"Hai" said Lucy ready for anything to be thrown at her.