Chapter 2: the results

"I have some bad news everyone, so you may want to sit down," said Grandeeny as she walked in. 
"Why did that happen?" Sting asked, worried that something happened to Lucy. 
"It's Lucy-hime and her injuries, I have healed most of the injuries," Grandeeny said and everyone froze at those words. 
"Most of the injuries?" Rouge asked. 
"Her legs were crushed under the rocks and also because she was pinned there for so long her tendons have partly died. She can feel everything in her feet and legs but..." Grandeeny explained. 
"But what?" Celesta questioned getting impatient. 
"Her legs will never hold any weight again. She will have to wear leg braces all the time. On her right hand her fairy tail mark disappeared and her right arm was crushed beyond comparison. I can fix it but she won't feel it or be able to move it but I will create a brace that magically links to her brain so she can move it and lastly her left eye....it was damaged as well, this is another thing I can't fix it but here is the good news. The Celestial King has created her a new eye so she can call on him whenever she wants so she won't be blind in at all and doesn't have to worry about breaking any keys to summon him" Grandine finished explaining and they nodded looking down while Loke had tears in his eyes. 

"I'm so stupid if I had hurried back with help sooner or was stronger Lucy wouldn't be like this" Loke said, tears running down his face as he bit his lip. 
"That's not true" Lucy said and they looked to see Aquarius was carrying her. 
"The stupid girl tried to walk by herself" Aquarius said trying to act tough but they could see the pain and anger in her eyes wanting to rip Fairy Tail apart. 
"Think of it this way Loke now I can summon the King at will and also I got to see the dragons and learnt about my mother. Plus I can get stronger, I am away from Fairy Tail and I have the best friends I could ever want. I have my future mates though I won't mate with you two to start off with you first have to court me" Lucy told them with a tiny smile making sting and rouge nod and smile. 
"We will and then when you are ready and only then we will mate" Sting said and Rouge nodded and Lector and Frosch were asleep. 
"Take care of her you hear me" Loke demanded and the boys nodded before Loke kissed Lucy's forehead before leaving.