Trying to Remember

Hi, so today all around the world DVD  came out and I couldn't go get it so I was in a depression lol. But tomorrow I can so I decided to update. So here we go. And I hope you don't think I'm rushing things because they kissed, but I have to get to the "nitty gritty".

_______________________________________________________________

Prince POV-

Ray immediately walked out of the room and I walked behind him. I was nervous at what everyone was going to think, especially Craig.

"Ray, calm down." I said.

He looked at me with anger is his eyes.

"How could you do that to Prod? We suppose to be boys but you checking for his female?"

I sighed I knew I would have to explain everything now, because the reason I kissed Mary was much deeper than anyone knew.

"It's nothing like that, I thought--" I sighed this was frustrating as hell.

"I thought I could trigger her memory alright?" I spat out.

Ray looked at me like I was stupid.

"I don't care man.. but you telling Prod or I will!" Ray's face was serious and his voice was stern.

"I know man." I rubbed my fingers through my Afro.

"I mean like right now nigga." Ray said.

"What about Mary?" I asked.

"I got her dawg go handle yours with Craig."

So that's what I did I stepped out of Ray's room and than exited out of our housing unit and stepped into the corridor. I took the hallway around until I got to the elevator. Then I slid my card, the elevator opened automatically after and I pressed C2 standing for Corridor 2. I waited then the elevator opened. I was so nervous to ring their doorbell but I finally did and Craig opened the door.

"Wassup Jacob!" Craig said holding out his hand to dap me up.

I looked at his hand and a lump formed in my throat. See I didn't kiss Mary for the pleasure but my biggest fear is no one would believe me and if Mary didn't gain her memory back they would think I'm an even bigger liar.

"Uh Craig we gotta talk." I said shakily.

"Well alright man, come in." Craig put his hand in his pockets and I stepped into their housing unit.

"So whats this all about?" Craig asked.

"Ti" I mumbled.

His face got serious and he nodded his head for me to continue.

"Well-- Um I kissed her Craig." I said.

His loose hands turned into a fist and his soft expression turned into something different, something furious.

"Tell me why Jacob, right now!" His calm voice was so different he sounded like a demon.

"You know we grew up together and well I was her first kiss, so I thought it would trigger memories." This was completely true. Mary and I were neighbors, family friends, and best friends. She had never been kissed and asked me what it felt like and I showed her. I just thought showing her what my lips felt like again would do something to her.

Craig's face had calmed down and his fist were unclenched.

"Jacob, leave the kissing up to me. I ask you don't do it again or we will go head to head. Alright?"

I nodded my head.

"We cool bro?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Yea." He replied.

This time we dapped each other up and I left going back to my corridor.

Ray Pov-

After I was sure Prince was gone I walked into his room. Mary was staring at the wall I tried to snap her out of it but I couldn't. I was just about to take her to get help but she snapped out.

"You okay Mary?" I questioned.

"Yea, Rayan I think I just got a little memory back." She said.

"For real?!" I questioned like an excited little girl.

"Yea." She said.

"Wait!" I said.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"Yea." She repeated.

"No what did you call me?" I asked her.

"Ray." She shrugged.

"Uh-uh you called me Rayan!" I said excitedly.   

"I remembered that was your real name." She said.

"Hold up lemme call Walt."

phone convo-

"Hello?" Walt answered.

"Yea, Sir she remembered something."

"What?" He asked bewildered.

"She remembered something." I repeated.

"I'll call everyone and y'all come down here immediately." He said sounding so anxious.

"Alright." I said ending the call.

That's exactly what we did. We met down in Walter's room to hear what Ti remembered.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- What do you think she remember's?

In this chapter I kinda revealed some things from Mary's past and that will be the same thing happening in next chapter. You should be excited. Anyways its 12:30am right now, I wrote this chapter fast but its still good, maybe I should start writing more late at night right before I'm about knock out.