Oh Glob

Someone today told me I helped them.I can't believe that!I'm usually the person who can't even help herself.I wait till someone helps me out.I can't believe it!It feels nice I actually helped someone out.I want to do that for a living.I want to help people I don't even know well or don't even know at all.

Also guys if you're being picked on DON'T be a afraid to stand up for yourself.If people are making fun of you because of your look or making fun of you in general!Look them in the eye and say "I like who I am and what I am and what I've become!I will not change myself for my satisfaction, or for you to like me.If I want to change I'll change to help me and to like me better!I will not change my sexuality, fashion, how I talk, how I act, my music taste, or how my face looks!Just to please you!Because I like me and I want to be this person who I am.So fuck you if you don't like me!".Say this to them and it'll probably leave them speechless.

If you guys want to follow your dream.Do it!The only person stopping you...Is you!Don't be afraid to do anything.Life is full of mistakes!If we didn't have mistakes we won't learn shit!Do what you love!If you want to be in a band, or be a singer.Post covers of songs online!If you want to be a YouTuber!Get a camera, a good editing system, and good lightning and you are set!If you want to go to Harvard!Pay attention in class, do your homework, and study for days!Want to play an instrument!Watch video and practice day and night!Also if you have someone in your family who accomplished your dream, ask for pointers on how they achieved it!

Trust me if you work hard enough, your dream will come true.Just trust me.

Someone who helped me is BVBisMyHeroine. You're so awesome!