Chapter Five

It's crazy how much you get to know someone so quickly.

So far I've gathered, Felix used to be in diaper commercials shamelessly when he was a baby, his favorite super hero is Kick-Ass, along with batman, he loves the rain, he always smells like vanilla spice, he's used to being by himself, he makes the best milkshakes, at least I believe so since he broke out into song of how his milkshakes bring all the girls to the yard, he likes painting, he has a cat who can apparently see dead people, and he loves to watch movies from the range of total badass to titanic. I respect that.

The worst part is I feel as though, Felix and I could become very good friends.. And to be honest part of me wouldn't mind it. But the other part is stubbornly saying, 'he'll take your friends away, he'll replace you,' but then there's another part.. This tiny tiny part of me.. Like micro small. That says.. I mean I don't even want to say it. That says.. 'damnit Iris, you're a girl. And you can't pretend you're not. You can't pretend that maybe you could end up.. breaking a rule of yours...and get maybe some sort of feelings..it's bond to happen, you're not as close to him as you are with the others..' You know what, mind, you're getting on my nerves, so shut the hell up.

"I really like that poster," suddenly I'm taken out of the black hole of thinking.

I turn to Felix pointing at my poster of two cats giving the middle finger dressed up as thugs.

"I knew this whole quiet shy girl was a scam." He said smirking.

Suddenly I feel defensive. "I never said I was, I did happen forget to mention I'm born straight from the hood, home boy."

"Oh gotcha, gotcha. What's your hood name?"

"My hood name?"

"Yeah, like The Squeeze, or like Dollaz."

"I'm really feeling Dollaz, to be honest."

"Does have a ring to it. I think it's even better than P-Diddy."

"Nothing's better than Diddy!"

Felix throws his arms up into the air, "Spare me the childhood story saying something about how P-Diddy was the first rapper you've ever heard. Everything's better than Diddy."

"Fair enough, guess you'll never hear the story of how I learned to bake cookies with my Easy Bake Oven with P-Diddy and 50 cent, your loss."

"Oh the irony." Felix frowns goofily.

"I think they forget we're here." Whispers Oscar to Theo, purposely loud enough for us to hear.

I turn to them both and give them the sink eye and do my best gangster impression, "Do you want to get stabbed? No? Didn't think so, so shut yo big ass yaps."

Which causes the whole group to laugh. I kinda like this.. The whole room just feels alive..with all of us..including Felix..it just feels whole.

I'm in trouble.

Author's Note; I'm sorry it's so short! Listen guys, I'm working really hard on this story & it would really mean ALOT to me if someone could help me out & show some people my story. If you do please let me know and I'll dedicate some chapters to you! (:

&&anyway, the next chapter will be about the welcoming party tomorrow. (FULL OF DRAMA)

So enjoy, loves!

Comment&Vote&Share please?(;