Chapter Two

Tomorrow? He can't come tomorrow. Words fail me.

Theo and Oscar take the long pause as a signal, "It'll be fun. He's honestly the best." says Theo nervously.

I raise an eyebrow, because that's all I can think to do. TOMORROW.

Oscar started towards me, "Calm your tits, he's a cool guy. Obviously...since we we're friends," he gestures to sit on the ground as he plops down wrecklessly on the hot grass, I do too and eventually so does Theo. "Now ask away, anything," he says staring out in the sky.

What should I ask? What can I?

"Him," the word escapes my lips cold and hard, "I want to know more about him, since I'm going to have to spend time with him just as much as you guys."

Theo shifted his legs so he was sitting Indian Style infront of me. The sun hit him so I could see the hint of dark brown stubble, his short brown hair was damp for an obvious shower, and I could see his tan line peeking out from under his tanktop over his collarbone. "Right. Okay. Felix has a kind of a southern accent, um he's a senior like we are, he has a little sister Karina-"

"Wait so he goes to the same school as us now?" I interrupt. Oscar nods.

Theo continues, "He likes to play baseball, and soccer, but he loves to write,"

"- he's won awards," Oscar says proudly.

"Yes yes, now quit interrupting," retorts Theo, "He's polite, good listener, very funny,-" and basically Theo kept going on and on but I couldn't focus. No matter how hard I tried I was going to hate him. He can't just show up like this. He left. He left. There's no freaking coming back, this isn't "Death Becomes Her," excuse my 80's movie reference. But it's just not.

I sigh, "Okay."

"Okay?" They both say at the same time.

"Yes okay, can we just play the damn game now?"

I was obviously upset. But I really had to forget about all this Felix stuff till tomorrow, because..because this was the last day. The last day of just us.

|| Sorry it's so short. I'm really excited to write the next chapter? Is that lame? x)||