Medical issues

Hey guys, I know I haven't updated in a while but I've just been getting really bad pains in my right wrist for the past couple of weeks and the pain hasn't gone away. I'm only typing this now because it's not too bad but I and m mom think it might be carpal tunnel. That is when the main nerve in your wrist under your carpal tunnel which is right before the palm of your hand where all your finger muscles run through, but anyways some of the muscles pinch your nerve and it causes your hand to go numb, or you can't move it or you have pins and needles. Now I just feel pain, but I've been taking it easy for a while just to be sure because this sometimes needs surgery to fix, and that is a last resort so I will update this book soon and hopefully have it done by March or April it depends, but I will keep you all updated. Thank you all for being so patient.

"BTW did y'all see Janet's response video to the cancer rumors with TGF? that was shady and made me happy that she wasn't about to shake no shit from the press again go Jay, that's my baby! With her classy shady self!

and who else is going to see the Toni Braxton Life Time Movie, because I know I will definitely watch it just like I did Twist of Faith

love you all

~Ponygirl01~