six

It took me two years to get over you and I'm still not sure. You were my best friend before that and I broke us apart because I caught feelings. You don't know that I like(d) you though.

Am I dumb for letting you back into my life? You have him now and I really like someone new but part of me still loves you and it's hard to let go. I don't see you in her blue eyes anymore and I don't see you in her blonde hair. You're complete opposites and I should be happy but I'm still holding on to the fact that we could(ve) be(en) something. I shouldn't let you back into my life but we're hanging out this weekend and I don't know how to react.

I don't think I love you though in all honesty. I was in love with the thought of being in love. Of course I still really like(d) your green eyes and brown hair and "love handles" as you called them. I just think I don't love you. I like you of course but I think I can let go and go for someone new. It's difficult but I think I can survive.

I still miss you but you've been missing for over a year and it hasn't hurt me in awhile. This has been all over the place and I still can't make up my mind but for now, I think I'm good with us being friends even though I still may have a teensy eensy weensy little crush on you still. Hopefully I can fully move on and go for the girl who has been waiting for a teensy eensy weensy bit too long.

-confused hopeless romantic