five

I feel like I speak on behalf of all the Wattpad writers. I stayed up until 4 am updating stories and all the comments I had before I went to sleep were "update again pls" "update" "update soon" "more!". I literally stayed up til 4 am and haven't had decent sleep since the beginning of December because of finals and you're concerned about a fucking update?

I feel flattered honestly that you guys like my writing that much but I'm so tired. I have headaches every morning from lack of sleep but I still update because I know it makes you guys happy. I get so stressed though when you guys constantly comment for me to update (especially if I had updated ten minutes earlier). It makes me more stressed and low key makes me want to gauge my eyes out. I'd rather see comments on people saying they like my story and that they find it funny or cute. Not for me to update.

I like writing, don't get me wrong, but it becomes a chore when people put too much demand. I literally write in my authors notes all the time on how I'm trying to update as much as possible and how I have been sleeping less and less and it's annoying that people don't take into consideration. It takes a lot less time for you guys to read an update than it is for me to update it. I love you guys but it gets to be too much sometimes.

-frustrated writer