C.80

I was in the bathroom, stepping into the bathtub to try and relax. The Master sent out letters to the other three dragon slayers to see if we could all meet. They were supposed to be coming today, so I was pampering myself a bit to look my best and trying to relax as well.

I slid down in the water and stared out the window as I thought to myself about what was to come.

My life had changed drastically since I joined Fairy Tail. Now that I learn there are only six dragon slayers out there, and we're all going to come together for once, I have mixed emotions about the aftermath.

I don't think I want my life to become any more dangerous or adventurous than it already is, but then again, I can always use some more excitement.

I got out when I was fully relaxed and the water had started to go cold, and Harley stepped in with a blue cloth in her arms. "A dress for you." She said and I sighed and smiled. "Thanks, Harley, but do I need to dress up?" I asked. "Yes. Even Natsu and Gajeel look a bit tidier than usual." She said and helped me put it on.

"Gods... I've never noticed how wide your hips are. You've got birthing hips." She said and I smiled down at them. "Yeah, too bad they'll never be put to use." I shrugged. "You don't want kids?" She asked and I shook my heads. "God no. Childbirth seems like too much work, and very painful." I sighed a laugh.

I put on a bit of makeup as Harley did my hair; braiding four pieces back from the sides of my head, two on each side, and pulling them back to frame my face. "You're such a pretty girl." Harley said. "Well so are you. We are the products of excellent breeding." I smiled and she chuckled.

"Now go. You're already late. Ari and the twins are waiting." She said and I walked out after sliding my combat boots on, which Harley frowned at, and sat sideways on Ari as she flew us to Fairy Tail, the twins beside us.

We landed outside the doors and Ari walked us in. "Mom! Mom! What's happening, mom?" The twins asked as they opened the doors. "We're meeting some important people today, boys." I sighed and looked at the circle in the middle of the room, with Natsu and Gajeel, and three that I didn't recognise.

Ari walked to the edge and I slid off of her and looked around at everyone staring at me. "So, what'd I miss?" I asked.

"Hi. I'm Sting. Are you the Queen around here?" A blonde with a scar above his right eye said. "That's more like Erza's job..." I said uncomfortably, as he was right in my face. I put my hand on his shoulder and pushed him back a few steps. A black haired dude stepped up. "I'm Rogue." He said softly and I smiled. "Henley."

Then a little girl stepped up to me and stumbled a little, so I caught her and she blushed up at me, so I kneeled down to her level. "I'm Wendy." She said softly as well. "Nice to meet you, Wendy. I'm Henley. Has anyone told you that you are so fucking adorable?" I said and she giggled and I smiled at her.

"Don't swear in front of her!" Natsu said. I looked over at him and rolled my eyes. "Please, if she's going to be around this place, she better get used to swearing real quick." I scoffed. "Yeah, Henley's been swearing since she could speak. I would know. I was there." Ari said and I grinned.

"Are those real dragons?" Sting asked and I stood back up. "No. They're lizards that I did science experiments on to make them huge and give them wings and the ability to talk. Yes, they're dragons, what do they look like?" I rolled my eyes again.

Sting just smirked at me. "Are you flirting with me or do you just not like me?" He said. "I don't like you. You give me this uneasy feeling in my stomach. Or that could be that I haven't eaten today. But I'm not feeling it from those two." I said and Natsu and Gajeel laughed as Sting looked defeated.

"Do you have to start fights with everybody?" Grey walked up and handed me some toast and a stein of beer. "You know me so well. Thanks." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

While I ate and the dragon slayers talked, I did some math in my head. "We six have a combined age of two thousand four hundred." I hummed and they all stared at me. "She thinks randomly out loud sometimes." Natsu said to the others. "All intelligent people do it." I shrugged, popping the last bit of toast in my mouth and gulping down some beer.

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?!" Natsu yelled at me and I grinned, sticking my tongue out at him. "I'll fight you!" "No, you won't." I sighed when he yelled. "I will! And I'll win!" Natsu said and I chuckled. "While I'm wearing this nice dress? No thank you." I scoffed, drinking my beer.

"It's fireproof!" Harley called. "Wow, thanks Harl." I rolled my eyes. "Fight me!" Natsu said and started aiming punches.

I just sighed and ignored him, turning to Wendy.