chapter 18

Hi guys
Happy new year 2016 to all

Hope you all had a wonderful start.

Now here goes next chapter read it and don't for get to vote and comment :)

********* chapter 18*********

CHAPTER 18:-

CHAPTER 18:-

In the car we were riding in the popular street where I've seen all the rich people shop, but people like me cannot even window shop in this place, but here I am standing in front of a boutique for the most expensive gowns for weddings and proms. I gulped the last bit of nervousness I was holding in. So this is really happening? Me getting married to the lord of hell?

A hand squeezed my shoulder, giving me soothing strength and I don't have to look up to know it was Xavier. In the car also he was there answering all the questions which I might not be able to answer. I think I was right to say that he is like my armor in this war, but how I wish I could reveal this to him. To have this all be and flew away, but now I can't. Its Shaw on the line and I could sacrifice all of me for her any day as I know she would do the same for me.

"You know, if you keep zoning out like this there is no fun in shopping for your dress," his voice drew me back to earth. I nodded, still not able to meet his eyes as we both made our way inside the dress shop. Every eye was on me like I was the black sheep in this bunch.

When a pretty attendant made her way to us scanning Xavier like an x-ray to which he was oblivious to. Or was trying to avoid her? I don't know, but her thousand watt smile wall says it all how she would be thinking how to kill me with her blaze.
"Oh, Hello sir, and ma'am, I think you are the beautiful madam, Mrs William was talking about. Please get along we just received our new collection of wedding dresses from Paris. I believe I have the perfect one for you. Get along, madam." Her voice was too smooth like sugar, but when Xavier muttered some real coherent words about her I was not able to hold back the laugh.

We made our way where she told us to but then Mrs Denies appears from the doorway with a guy on her heels and I don't know why, but my instinct told me that I'm in troublThe look she was giving me was scaring me a great deal .Then I saw the guy observing me.he was like a ramp model with his nice build and clothes - the guy was like an image of a Versace model.el.

(How am I so lucky to be surrounded by so many handsome men - note the sarcasm.)
.
"Luca here meets my daughter in law Regan Oxford. Regan he is the owner of this wonderful place, Luca Remora." The Luca guy was nice in looks, but when he extended his hand taking mine and kissed the back of it. I am absolutely disgusted. I don't know how many germs this man has and I'd rather not think about it.
I mean I know I'm over exaggerating this but really???? Who does that any more. Are we in 80es or something? Anyhow, when he opened his mouth my brain was like still for moments his voice was soooooooo...... What to say here ! Ok, let me give you an instance, his voice was like hearing Channing tattum .WOW now you get what I mean huh?

Right I know you do ...

"My pleasure to meet such a beautiful maiden," he said politely. I shook my hand getting free from his grasp and gave him a pleasant smile. "It is my pleasure to assist your daughter in law Mrs William and I shall get on the work you
Gave me. Come along miss." "Come along where," I demandeHe stopped "Madam, it's my delight to aid you with your looks." "My what, I whisperper

"He implies that he is going to give you a makeover," Xavier spoke from behind me. Oh, how can I forget the night in shining armor is with me. "See I told you mom is going to getting you all dolled up" "No, I'm not getting her dolled up Xavier I'm just pampering her if you don't believe me go along with her.

"WHAT!?"

Me and that Luca guy shouted at the same time and then he faced down.

"I apologize madam, but uh, sir, cannot come with us. Our spa and salon is a space only for women and no men are allowed up there. If he wants, he can stick while we do the magic on her hair but after that I'm afraid he have to come down over here." he blurted out in a hurry still not meeting anyone's eyes.

"But you're going with her"?

Xavier pushed like a possessive hulk, making him more uneasy

""Sir, I might be going with her, merely just to guide her after that my assistant will take over.Don't be afraid your future wife is safe with us." yeh until unless some ninja lady would want to take some revenge from me.then I stilled for a moments replaying what he just said but when Denies started to laugh. Then everything hit me like a bullet train. I pulled back from him

"No no no no no no I am not his wife," I cried.

"She is not my wife,"

Xavier yelled which scared the shit out of Luca I think cause the look Xavier had was like a bomb on the town.

"She is my sister in law, not wife correct that pretty boy or you know my brother would not be so happy with you."

His threat was so much that I think the guy would pack and depart for Alaska any moment at the mention of Alex but the comments were cut short by Denise.

"Oh shush Xavier we are here for some work now stopping these foolish arguments and let Regan go. I can't wait for her to come out of those doors and try the dress I have selected. And Luca makes it fast we have to get going.she looks more exited then I am.

"Yes Madam. As you please madam." With that we were off to this mystery floor.

How was it please tell me by leaving your comments bellow there
And the pic up on the chart is image of luca. So cute huh .:)