chapther 3

Hi guys how are you all doing ? Im about to uplode the next chapther i hope you like it . enjoy

---------------chapther 3 ---------------------

REGAN POV:-

I can't believe its over, Three years of my life, I've waited for this day.

"IM GRADUATING"

hell yeahhh to all the teachers and the students and these creepy collage halls and the bullies and what not and whatever!!

"LETS PARTYYYYYYYYYY" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I entered my collage dorm, my roomie aka my best friend Shawna looks up giving me that (have you lost your mind on the way back) look making me shrug her low response.

Anways i ripped of my scarf from my neck. It was extremely hot already.

"How are you Shaw,?" I asked her, calling her by the name I gave her when we met.

She didn't answer so I got a little closer to her and asked again.

"Shaw are you alright? You didn't answer me the first time. Are you one your monthly's? Do you want some chocolate," I asked. Yeh so for me i crave chocolate at my time of month when mother nature show its appearene and so does shaw.

I still dont get it why god just cant send us a text massage saying 'You're clear" instead we leek strawberry cirup out of our womenly parts. Thats unfair .and extremely painfull.

Anyways getting back to shaw i pocked her trying to get her attention. when She looked up as for the first time I saw that blood shot eyes and tear strained face of her ,she let out a whimper and dropped to her knees letting out a big sob.

I rushed to her side holding her in my bear hug keeping her from damaging her face.

"What happened? Shaw why are you crying," she sobbed again and then her water fall of tier started.

"He cheated on me Ray! That son of bitch, good for nothing son of two father boyfriend of mine cheated on me with some slut model. She ramble on... And onnn and onnnnn. Her words were enough to make your ear bleed. Making me shiver.

How can he do that? Was I not enough!? Am I not that beautiful?" she asked me, giving me those sad puppy eyes.

Oh_My_God, this so not looking good, Not at all good. The hell  how am I supposed to answer that? I cant say anything so i better keep it zipped.So i just shook my head neither in yes or no.

I told her in the beginning that the guy was no good for her but hey, has anybody even preferred to listen to a wise person on earth ever.nuhhh uhhh NEVER!!

I just can't tell her that I TOLD YOU SO! She is already broken, so right now I need to distract her.

What to do! What to do!!

I mean that guy was a Richie rich with a silver spoon hanging from his mouth. I told her that he was a player but "Nooo" at that time "I was just being 'jealous"' and 'I should get a boyfriend like that too' and now here she is weeping on my shoulder, holding me like I will disappear if she let go, leaving her in the misery alone.

Puff jealous!!! Me i never get jealous but i get angry and right now im hell lot of angry.

I pushed her face a littel away, wiping the trail of tears from her chubby cheeks. Its making me feel guilty and double angry all at same.

"Shaw, let it be. He was not good enough for you!that guyy he... He..i stuttered unable to find the next word to motivate shaw as her eyes were looking at me with so much expectations of how she is better than ever. And she was , she was amazing awesome and whole English adjectives are less to describe the real shaw so eventually i sigh.

You know what shaw let it be.He can have that model slut to himself and tonight you and me we will go out to celebrate your freedom from that asshole" I told her giving her that (please say yes or I will die) look.

She smirked and nodded her head in the yes as the answer and got up breathing in a long trail of oxigen and went to our attached bathroom, closing the door behind her.

"Shaw hurry up, I need to take a shower too. I smell like a cows ass right now," I told her as I picked up my scarf from the floor and made my way to our walk in closet searching for that 'perfect' dress for tonight.

-------------------------------------------------------------

How was it guys ??

Thanks for zyaria for editting this chapter :)

Please read vote and comments.

And i also want to tell you i will only be updating on monday so have a great week guys . ...

.