CHAPTER 10

Hi guys thanks for all the reads.
This chapter is dedicated to a person who i miss alot so yeh...
Hi jack if u ever read this i miss ya bro there is never a goodbye couse il always remember you .

*************chapter 10**********

After dropping Maria off I drove back to my office in hope to do some pending work. The past humiliation done by that girl still playing in my mind just like a ridiculous movie which you never want to watch again.

Making a left turn I parked my car in my private parking lot under my office building and took my personal elevator.

When I was about to enter, I had this weird sense that something was wrong. I dismissed it and took my seat and started my computer to do something productive.

It was around 4 now and I was darn hungry so I wrapped up my file and was just about to stand up when I heard my secretary voice on my voice com.

“Mr. William your father is here and he is not looking good he want to see …...…........

“Before she can fill out her sentence my dad break in my office cabin like hulk looking red with anger.

“Alexander William, we need to talk and I desire to do it right now so tell your secretary to buzz off or she will be the one facing my wrath,”he shouted from the door.

”I need an explanation and it better be a good one or you don't even want to guess what will happen next.” He said while throwing a newspaper at my desk and pointed the first page news.

I counted down and saw my picture half naked with April her face hidden and my face coming in full view and there was another one from the time when I was leaving April hotel from yesterday night. In big bold letter was composed

Mr. businessman or Mr. player."

I ran through the whole news and damn those paps! How do they know about my past girlfriends? I'm going to sue them for sure!

There were also some lines saying how I left April hanging after "USING" her like a prostitute.

God who so ever was the writer for this thing he/she sure will be down under the earth after I'm done with my dad.i thoughts as i put the paper down.

“Dad I can explain this. It's not what it seems like.”

I said running my mind over all the excuses or what should be my words cause right now I can't risk saying anything which will bite me back in my ass.  

“Dad, April an I were never doing anything. It was hardly a kiss, nothing more! Dad I don't know why is she's lying we never did more than kiss,”

I tried to justify myself, keeping my shocked face on so that it wouldn't give away my lie to him.

“Really son, do you want me to believe that!!!

“That's a complete bull and you and I both know that very well. Do you even know how much that impacts our business? Do you even know that I saw our share drop faster than a jet today just because my son was not able to keep his hormones under control!!”

“Dad, don't tell me how my company works and about my status in share market. I can deal with that very well.

I pulled this company out of  debt and put it in the profits so doing some damage control is not a big deal for me. There is no need to get so worked up on a ridiculous rumor.” I told him my voice rising a bit more with every sentence.

“I don't care what you did in the past Alex, me and your mom cares about you and you pushed us so far that now I am done with it. I am giving you a last chance son you need to get married to a girl within a month and that girl should be decent one. Today is Jun 10 and on July 9, your marriage is scheduled. Find a girl in a week or I will find a one for you if that's not done, I will remove you as the CEO from this company am I clear?”

“Are you kidding me dad?(saying I was shocked would be a huge under statement) how can you do this to me. I can't just marry right now or ever and what do you say! You will remove me from my post as a CEO I gave my 4 years to build this company you can't just take what's mine away like that” I cut in sounding like a panicked chicken.

“Do I look like I care Alexander?  Because if you think I do! then you don't know your dad very much, I will do whatever is in my power to stop this company and my reputation from falling like a skyscraper and if it need me to remove you from the company then so be it. “

“Your brother can take over this company and he can manage the business well and he doesn't have past like you do Alex.

One month it's all you got Alex, find a girl and marry her and this marriage should survive at least a year or you know what's at stake.”

“Me and your mother will wait for your call when you have the perfect girl around before that don’t even bother to contact us.

you made this mess and I'm leaving you to fix it. See you in a month son don't disappoint me this time,” he said leaving the room.

Votes and comments :)

.