The day after

*Luke's p.o.v*
I was currently sat on the plane, waiting for takeoff. I turned and stared out the window, having done this a thousand times before. My phone had been ringing since I left the venue, and even though I hadn't picked up at all, I was begin to becoming increasingly bored without the boys, and we hadn't even set off yet. The plane doors eventually closed, and the air stewardess began running over the safety procedures which I'd seen so many times that I could probably stand up next to her and mimic her actions perfectly. Eventually we left the runaway and were soon on our way to Milan.

*Alyssa's p.o.v*
I was awake before my eyes were open. I couldn't remember anything that happened last night, after I'd seen Jack at the drinks table. The entire night was a blur, and I hated that I drank so much I couldn't remember what happened. I opened my eyes and sat up in a bed that I realised was not my own. My eyes widened as I looked around the room, completely lost as to where I was. The clock on the wall read 11:37. There was two doors in the room - one I'm guessing lead to the way out, the other to an en suite bathroom; I could hear a shower running behind the door to my left. Oh god. What had I done?

I quickly got up, scrambling about to find my clothes and pulling them onto my body, just as I heard the shower stop. I searched around for my shoes, but a creak of the door behind me made me stand up straight.
"Ah, you're up. Good morning, gorgeous," a voice crooned, and I cringed. I recognised the voice at once, but even so, I desperately hoped that I was wrong, or this was all a dream, or that I didn't sleep with who I thought I'd slept with. I slowly turned around and my worst fear was confirmed. Jack.

"Um, do you remember anything that happened last night?" I asked, desperately hoping I was wrong but all the signs pointing towards the blindingly obvious.
"Well yes. I remember everything," Jack drawled, stepping closer to me, placing one hand on my waist and the other on my cheek, making me pull away instantly. "Hmm, you seemed much more up for it last night..."
"Last night I was drunk. I had no idea what was happening!" I replied, taking a step back from him.
"That's no excuse," Jack said, in his deep London accent. "Honestly, people say that I sleep around!"
"I do not sleep around!" I replied indignantly.
"And yet you slept with me, despite going out with... What's his name? Lewis, something or other?"
"It's Luke," I said, my teeth gritted. "Besides... I don't really know what's happening with us..."
"Ah, so what I'm hearing is, you're available?" Jack replied, stepping closer to me.
"Well that's funny, because that's not what I said," I retorted, stepping back.
"Hm, well...if you ever need me, you know where to find me," Jack smirked, and he opened the door, and I ran as fast as I could to get home.

*Luke's p.o.v*
What seemed like forever later, the flight eventually landed in Milan-Malpensa Airport. Luckily for me, I'd been sat in the window seat, with only a little old lady on the other side of me. Unsurprisingly, she didn't recognise me, and I thanked my lucky star that she didn't. The fans knew that the band was still on tour and were not expecting me to be back in Milan, so there weren't any waiting for me. I pulled the dark beanie hat further down my head and slid my dark sunglasses on my face though, just in case. Usually when we arrived at airports, we were swamped with security to ensure that we got through safely but today I was alone.

I made it out of the airport, surprisingly easily, yawning. The flight had been overnight, and I meant to sleep, but due to my nervousness, sleep seemed pretty much impossible. It was almost lunchtime, but my mind was anywhere but hunger. I pulled out my phone, searching up the nearest hotel, which was 1.6 miles from where I was. Due to my tiredness, I hailed a taxi, gave the name of the hotel and sped off.

It wasn't long before we arrived, and I paid the driver, before climbing out.
"Hi, how may I help you?" A smiley receptionist asked me as I stepped into the hotel.
"Um yeah, do you have any spare single rooms please?" I replied
"How many nights for?" The woman, who's name badge read 'Evie', replied.
"Um, I'm not sure, two?" I said, thinking hard. Evie tapped away at the computer.
"Yeah, that should be fine, it'll be £56," Evie replied. We quickly sorted out all the details and Evie handed me a key card. "You'll be in room number 62, which is on the fourth floor."
"Thank you," I replied, taking the key card that was slid across the desk. I headed towards the lift, pressing the button for the fourth floor. I found my room, unlocked the door, dropped my bag and collapsed onto the bed.

I woke again a few hours later, and quickly jumped into the shower, changing into a pair of clean clothes that weren't crumpled from the plane. I ran my hand through my hair, in an attempt to fix it, but it was adamant to stay messy. Instead I pulled the black beanie over the top of it, grabbed my phone, wallet and key card, checked the directions to Alyssa's house and, taking a deep breath, left the hotel room.

*Alyssa's p.o.v*
I'd been sat on the couch for hours now, just sitting and staring into nothingness. I'd bitten the skin around my thumb nail so much that it was red raw, but that still didn't stop me from picking at it. I hadn't watched TV, or read a book, or even checked my phone. I'd just sat, and tried to get my head round what happened. I cheated on Luke. I mean, I CHEATED on Luke. And in the worst way possible; it wasn't just a kiss. I didn't even want to go to that stupid party - I only went because Megan and Brogan practically dragged me there. It was all my fault, though, for getting so hammered I couldn't see straight. Jack's words kept ringing in my head: "that's no excuse." And he was right. It was no excuse and it was all my fault and I have no idea how to fix it.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when my phone started ringing. I picked it up, without bothering to look at the caller ID.
"Hello?" I answered
"Hey, it's me," Brogan's voice replied
"Oh, hey," I said listlessly
"What happened to you last night? You just seemed to have disappeared?" Brogan replied worriedly
"Oh um yeah, about that..." I said, unsure of whether to tell the girls about last nights...'events'
"What is it, Alyssa? Is everything okay?" Brogan replied
"No," I said, my eyes suddenly filling with tears. "I fucked up, Bro, I fucked up big time."
"Woah, woah, Alyssa, hold up. I'm going to get Megan, and we're going to get ice cream and we're going to fix this, okay? Together," Brogan reassured.
"Okay, thank you," I sniffed
"We'll be over in 15 minutes," Brogan replied before ending the call.

10 minutes later and there was a knock on the door. I managed to compose myself to the point where I'd stopped crying but I knew that my eyes were puffy and my cheeks were red. Luckily I wasn't wearing any makeup so I didn't have to worry about black mascara streaks. I pulled myself off the sofa, dragging my feet as I walked towards the front door.
"I really don't know what I'm going to do..." I began as I opened the door, my eyes facing downwards.
"Do about what?" A husky voice asked, causing me to look up.
"What are you doing here?"

-------------------------------------
A/N

The picture on the side is Leighton Meester who plays Brogan

Chicken grease peace nipples
Lots of dat love
Zoe xxx