YOU WHAT?!

*Alyssa's p.o.v*
"I just can't believe you didn't tell us sooner," Brogan muttered, shaking my head
"I know! I mean, all the times we've been babbling on about 5sos are you're related to one of them!" Megan laughed. "I'm actually quite embarrassed that I was constantly talking about Luke when you used to date him!"
"Actually..." I began
"What?" Megan and Brogan said simultaneously
"We're kinda going back out?" I offered
"YOU WHAT?!" Brogan yelled

It was currently our lunch break, and I was sat in the office filling the girls in with everything that happened - I just hadn't come to the part where Luke and I had got back together. They seemed completely fazed by how close I was to the 5sos lads; Brogan thinking it especially funny that she thought that I could be an Ashton girl.
"So, can you totally get us to meet the band then?" Megan gushed
"Um, sure, probably," I replied, shrugging like it was no big deal, but by the looks on the girls' faces, it was the biggest thing.
"So anyways, who out of the band is single?" Brogan asked curiously
"I think just Calum," I replied, making Brogan's eyes light up. Mackenzie and Calum had broken up about five months ago because they'd decided that it just wasn't working between them since it was too hard never seeing each other. Calum was heartbroken, but he eventually got over it, with help from the lads.

"I forgot you were a Calum girl," I laughed
"Yeah, well, can you blame me? I mean, have you seen him?" Brogan replied
"Let's be honest, all the guys are beautiful," Megan giggled. Megan reminded me a lot of Zoe, from her sense of humour to her style. They looked completely different on the outside, but on the inside they were incredibly alike and I'd love for them to meet one day.
"Mm, especially Ashton," Brogan teased, nudging me with her elbow.
"Oh yeah," Megan chimed in. "The things I would do to him..."
"Ew, guys! That's my brother, that's gross!" I squealed, making both of the girls laugh.
"It might be gross for you, Alyssa, but to us, he's totally gorgey!" Megan laughed
"Too bad he's not available!" I smirked. "His girlfriend is one of my best friends."
"Hm, how much would you mind if she suddenly disappeared?" Brogan asked, grinning
"Shut up, guys," I laughed. "Neither of you are Ashton girls anyway!"

It felt weird to be talking to Megan and Brogan about the guys as if they were just someone I idolised, instead of my brother, boyfriend and best friends. I guess that for the girls, they were just talking about their idols, since they'd never met them. But to me, they're my family, so it definitely was odd to talk about them like this but I didn't really mind. I stood up, walking across the room to throw away my sandwich wrapper when my  phone started ringing on my desk.
"It's Luke!" Brogan called, picking up my phone
"Ooh, gimme, gimme, gimme!" Megan cried and Brogan shrugged, passing my phone to Megan, who promptly answered it, putting it on speakerphone.

"Hello?" Megan said
"Hi, is Alyssa there?" Luke's voice came down the phone
"Yeah, I'm here, hey Luke," I called from across the room. "You're on speaker, babe, say hi to your two biggest fans, Megan and Brogan!"
"Hey guys!" Luke laughed down the phone and I swear Megan nearly fainted on the spot.
"How's the tour going?" I asked
"It's good, I miss you though," Luke replied
"I saw you a couple of days ago," I laughed. "But I miss you too."
"How's work been?" Luke asked
"It's okay, but I'm stuck working with two utter melons," I laughed, pulling a face at the girls as I grabbed my phone from Megan, and turning off speakerphone.

"You're off speakerphone by the way." I added as I put the phone to my ear.
"Good," Luke replied, and I could hear the grin in his voice. "I miss you so much baby girl."
"I miss you so much too, Lucas," I giggled
"I'm not going to miss you anymore if you keep calling me that," Luke huffed
"Fine," I muttered. "I'm sorry Lucifer," I added, purposely putting emphasis on "Lucifer"
"I swear I will hang up on you!" Luke threatened
"No you won't cause you'll miss me too much!" I sang
"You're lucky I love you," Luke muttered
"I love you too, Luke," I replied, smiling at the fact I got to say that again. My smile faded when I heard Luke being shouted in the background.
"Shit, I've got to go," Luke said apologetically. "Urgent meeting with management, apparently."
"Try to have fun," I laughed
"Won't be fun without you!" Luke pouted. "I love you baby, I'll talk to you soon."
"Okay, Luke. I love you too,"

-------------------------------------
A/N
Filler chapter sorry!!

The picture on the side is Blake Lively who plays Megan and Leighton Meester who plays Brogan

I'm Gossip Girl AF, okay?

Chicken grease peace nipples
Lots of dat love
Zoe cxxx