The song

*Luke's p.o.v*
I walked for what seemed like hours, but it was probably only about 20 minutes. I felt incredibly stupid for not telling Alyssa, but this wasn't my fault. I needed to explain to her that management made me leave the club with that girl - I didn't even know her name when they first asked me. I hadn't even met Arzaylea before the club; all I knew was that we had to be photographed by the paps leaving the club together. I wasn't to know that she was going to grab my hand and push herself onto me, because as far as I knew, that wasn't part of the plan.

I originally didn't think that it would be a big deal; I thought Alyssa would give me a chance to explain that it wasn't my fault, and that I didn't want to do it, but she wouldn't even hear me out when I tried to talk to her. I was beyond pissed off at myself for not telling her what was happening, because the photos would obviously be would on Twitter, Instagram and all over the Internet. I couldn't believe that I would be so stupid to not tell her; she's my girlfriend for crying out loud!

God, I loved Alyssa with all my heart, and she meant everything to me. She was my one shot at happiness, and now I've lost her, possibly for good, and I don't know if I could handle that. I'd already lost her when she took the job out in Milan and that was awful, and it was only for three months at the most. This could be forever, since I was too stupid to tell her what management had in mind for me. I get that they wanted the band to be in the news again, and I understand that, but it's not okay when it jeopardises my relationship. If I still have one - I won't know until I talk to her, and she's choosing to ignore me. 

*Alyssa's p.o.v*
I worked solidly all afternoon, but my heart wasn't in at all and I didn't feel like working right now. I suppose that it was better than sitting at home alone, eating ice cream and being depressed, but I still didn't want to be here. I spent all afternoon avoiding Brogan's and Megan's eyes as they kept glancing up at me, whether it be to speak to me or to check I was alright. They kept trying to make conversation with me but I replied with monotone answers and barely even looked at them and I think they've given up trying.

I glanced at the clock on the wall, the first time I'd looked up, to show that it was just after 5:00, the time I got off work. I pushed my chair back from my desk, logging off my computer.
"I'm going, I'll see you guys tomorrow," I said, as I headed towards the door
"Do you want to hang out or something?" Megan asked
"Yeah, so you're not alone?" Brogan chipped in anxiously
"No, I'll be fine thanks, I'd quite like to be alone for a while," I lied, plastering a fake smile on my face. It wasn't true at all; I wanted to be with Luke. No, no I didn't, he's fucked me over. I don't need him, despite how much I wanted him.

I set off home, plugging my headphones in, my music on shuffle. Last Of The American Girls by Green Day flicked on, and usually, due to the upbeat tempo of the song, it made me want to strut confidently down the street as if I was the last of the American girls (okay, half-American) and as if Billie Joe was singing about me. Today though, I really wasn't in the mood, so instead I just walked slowly, dragging my feet along the pavement.

The song ended as I turned into the end of my incredibly long street when Beside You started playing. I stopped in my tracks, staring blankly in front of me. Luke's voice filled my ears as I stood silently. I don't know why I couldn't stop the music, or even just skip it into a new one, but I seemed to be frozen to the spot. The tears began falling down my cheeks, slowly at first and then thick and fast and I was unable to stop them.

I just couldn't believe that I was stupid enough to let Luke back into my life. We were completely fine, but I feel like this has happened more than once; there was the Georgia thing, and then we were broken up for three months when I left Sydney, and now he's gone out with another girl while he's touring, just after him and I got back together. He managed to pull me back each and every time, and I fell for his charm and his charisma, I just couldn't help it. One look of those sea blue eyes practically made me collapse and fall back into his arms. He's screwed me over too many times, he's confused my feelings again and again and now he's broken my heart, again.

I loved him. I do, I did and I will. Always. And there's nothing I can do about it.

-------------------------------------
A/N
Fillerrrrrr, sorry

Chicken grease peace nipples
Lots of dat love
Zoe xxx