Author's note/comment-y thing

{Wolf:3}
Well book one is finally all up. Honestly I can't believe our readers put up with us for this long.

{Fox}
Well... Considering that if you search "dragon scales" in the search bar, it's the third thing to come up, and first if you search "dragon hatchling" we can't be doing that badly.

{Wolf:3}
Yeah well I'm talking about the bad spelling (I KNOW I KNOW THAT WAS MOSTLY ME NOW SHUSH!!) and grammar, I was re reading it and I was cringing.

{Fox} yeah, that was pretty bad. I try to clean things up, but, well... Wolf, did you even go to 1st grade?

{Wolf:3}
*flicks Fox in the head* I did but we both know how you struggle with your shapes and colors.

{Fox}
Okay, you are obviously mentally ill- I mean, lacking a brain in every way, because that is just not true.

But all friendly insults aside, I think I have a pretty good idea of what you readers are thinking. I'm betting it's something along the lines of "WHATTHEHECK,YOUGUYS! WHATISYOURISSUE!? WHY WOULD YOU STOP THE STORY RIGHT THERE?!"

Well, we didn't do that just to drive you people insane. We actually had a legitimate reason for that.

{Wolf:3}
See, ultimate cliff hangers must be ultimate so we've moved the next series of events to a different book called... DA DA DA DA!!!! ...Dragonet! So! Look out for that in the near future (hopefully) to find out what's happens. You know you want to. Thou shall read Dragonet... And do that dance but that is another topic for another day.
(Fox for someone still stuck in the first grade I'm surprised you even know what mentally ill is)

{Fox}
... Okay, then... Since Wolf's brain is obviously too nonexistent for her to form coherent and intelligent sentences, I shall explain.

We stopped the story here because A) it's the perfect, ultimate cliffhanger, and B) because the titles of each Dragon Scales book refers to Fin's growth stage of dragon-iness, and we decided that once a dragon learns how to fly, it's no longer a hatchling, but a dragonet. That said, we are currently working on writing Dragon Scales: Dragonet

There are two reasons, though, why it's probably going to be a long time before we publish it.
1) homework. I really don't feel the need to embellish this, as anyone who ever went to middle/high/college understands this (and Wolf, contrary to (your) popular belief, I actually do relatively hard work *ahem*mathsucks*hrrm*.)

And 2) Wolf is lazy. I mean, every time I see her, I have to talk, pester, annoy, and all but drive her and myself insane trying to get her to work on it. So you should go spam her account (and maybe that "vote" button too, while your at it!) and get her to work on it.

{Wolf:3}
HEY! I'm NOT lazy, I just get distracted! I have a life, unlike someone I know. *cough*imtalkingboutyouFox*cough* et errm! Sorry, coughing fit, I'll get it checked out as soon as possible.

{Fox}
I think I have more of a social life than you think, Wolf. But for the sake of not boring the readers, I'll refrain from going on about that.

{Wolf:3}
You posted this before I got to retort!!! So! For the sake of winning an argument I must edit this and just point out... Basically your saying you life is boring and by having a boring life you therefor have no life! HA! Point proven!!

{Fox}

*Shakes head, sadly* You obviously have no idea, Wolf. I mean, who's the one here who's got plans to take over the world? That's right. Me. Not you. So while I'm lording over the earth, being the awesome person that I am, you can... be distracted.

(Also, personally, I consider going to social events 3/5 weekdays having a life.)

{Wolf:3}

*rolls eyes* Mmm hmm, sure, sure.

{Fox}
Okay, you're obviously just saying that because you can't come up with a valid argument because what I said is completely true! Ha!

.... This could go on for a while...

{Both ;P}
Anyway, thanks for reading! We love you guys, and we live for the days when we get notifications say someone commented/voted on this story! We really appreciate it! Thanks, and be on a lookout for our next story to come out!

[that said, we want to dedicate this to @ledledled1 for commenting almost every time we posted a chapter! Thanks, @ledledled1 :D ]