Ch. 17 Final Performance

All rights go to Jurassic World,
I only own Rebecca and my ideas.

Ok I'm excited for this chapter so I'll skip this part and get straight to the story.

Enjoy.

-------------------------------

Rebecca's POV

As the raptors charged Kaz, Owen started shooting at him while Clair dragged us over to a small booth.

I quickly let out a loud whistle and within seconds Charlie came racing out.

They all attacked together trying to stop Kaz from hurting anyone else.

Owen kept firing his gun as he hid behind a sculpture.

Kaz fiercely tried to shake them off, but the clung to him as if there lives depended on it. Which it did. 

They all attacked as we hid in the small istore.

Grey then started muttering.

"24, 38. We need more" he exclaimed.

"More what?" I asked.

"More teeth".

And then the realization hit me.

"Clair. I need you to go get Rosie."
She looked confused for a second till I  said " asset 1756".

I heard her whisper "paddock 9"
She was about to leave until she turned to me.

"What about you?" She asked.

"I'll buy you guys sometime, but you need to hurry"

"No 'Becca you can't-" I cut her off by running out of the booth. I turned to her. "Be safe"

"Rebecca" I turned to Zach " please don't do this" he practically begged.
I realized this might be my last chance to try and make things right. So I grabbed his shirt and smashed my lips to his.

We slowly broke away, and I slowly backed away and into the open.
I gave him a sad smile before shifting into my dragon form.

I turned to a distracted Kaz and charged. I rammed in to him as the girls jumped off. I  snapped at his side as his teeth made there way around my neck. He through me to the ground as the girls jumped on him.

He then suddenly grabbed delta and through her into a fire.

The others and I all screeched at the loss of our sister, but it only fueled our anger. I charged back at him right after echo hit a building and stopped moving. I started to force him away from the others as his claws slashed all over.

Charlie jumped on him and he quickly slashed her off.

I could see her bleeding off to the side and was about to help when my neck was thrown back right next to blue.

The pain was to much, I couldn't get up. Then Blue started to stir, I heard the roar of Rosie off to the side but Blue was my only concern.

She slowly rose up and helped Charlie stand.  They both came over to me and tried to help me up. I slowly stood up, still striving in pain.

I turned my head and saw Rosie on the ground with Kazmir hanging over her. Right as he was going to Finnish it, Blue and Charlie ran out and I quickly charged behind them.

As we rammed Kaz, Rosie slowly rose and charged him as well. As we attacked I could see Kaz start to panic and I let my guard down as I saw it.

He took it to his advantage and delivered a devastating blow to my side.

I slowly fell to the ground, but encouraged Blue, Charlie, and Rosie to keep fighting.

They eventually forced him into a fence and it broke down, but he simply got back up practically begging for more, when the mosasaurus named Queen, jumped out of the water and sank her teeth into him.

I wanted to help but I couldn't move. I had to fight back tears as he was quickly dragged under water and disappeared.

Blue and Charlie made there way over to me then turned to Rosie as she also came over. I lifted my head in pain so I could see her properly. She bowed her head in respect then walked away.

I dropped my head out of exhaustion as I saw the others running towards us.
Owen knelt down by my head and slowly stroked my neck. Charlie came by him and started to lick my wounds as Blue came and rested her head on mine.

I saw Zach make his way over to me and I saw fresh tears in his eyes. I wanted to comfort him but sleep was drawing me closer and closer, until everything, was black.

_________________________

Ok guys there is only one last chapter (not counting the bonus one) until this book is over.

So please tell me if there is anything that needs to happen before it's over.

Also I need to know if there will be a sequel, just try and tell me before I post the Bonus chapter which will probably be this week.

I've had so much fun making this story. And thank you for all the comments, they really help.

It's been awesome.

Thank you all for reading, so please vote and comment

I love you all
Tyler Rae