Ch 6. Welcome to Jurassic World

A/N sorry I just love that picture 😂

________________________

Rebecca's POV

3 years later

"Good job 'Becca that was fantastic"

I could hear Jess say to me. Right now I'm doing my show as usual, it's gotten pretty boring for me but, the people love it so, no free life for me.

No, literally, they said I can't go in my human unless it's at night, on weekends, every other month, with someone to accompany me.
Stupid right?

I think it's because one time I almost shifted in front of a crowd, and the workers didn't like that. So before I could shift they shocked me, literally like 20,000 volts (note that I am exaggerating) and I got knocked out after that.

Anyways, Tashi, Snow, and I have gotten really close. And they have their own enclosure now, with REAL food. They keep thanking me, well snow does Tashi just lets me know silently. But their doing awesome.

And Kazmir,........he's Amazing.

I don't know why but there's just been a strong bound between us, maybe it's bbecause were carnivores  or maybe it's because were hybrids I don't know. But he is my best friend, he's a little distant and gloomy but I always manage to make him laugh.

And then there's Owen. He's a bit of a different story. I haven't seen him in over a year, and the doctors say I've fallen into depression, whatever that is, but all I really know is that I miss my friend who was there since the beginning. You know I always thought he would be there for me, no matter what.

I guess I was wrong.

________________________

After my last show, Jess notified me that this next one was for VIPs only, which meant they paid extra. So I have to do my special show that on the VIPs get to see.

After sitting in the mini forest in my Paddock, I heard my Que. and got up.
As I walked over to where Jess was I noticed there was only about 20 people in the log which I was great full for. It's hard having a million people stare, silently judging your every move.

After doing I few tricks, my treat came out. It's now a cow because of how big I've gotten. As I made my way over, something caught my eye, or should I say someone.

I look to my left to see a teenage boy and a younger boy who looks like his brother, I look back to the older boy and notice he is about my human age, he has dark hair and beautiful brown eyes.

We stare at each other, unable to look away, when I feel a spark. It was like a jolt, like something was pulling me to him.

I started walking over to the log until I was right by the window where the teen stood. Other people were staring in amazement and got excited that I was so close, but I didn't care.

I put my nose up the window as he put his hand against it ( A/N I know it's cheesy just deal with it) I suddenly felt a tingling feeling, the feeling I get whenever I'm a bout to shift, but I didn't pay attention. I noticed the younger boy jumping up and down with excitement and chuckled.

I started to feel my claws go inside my paws, and felt my eyes change to the vibrant silver of my human form.

And that was when pain erupted in my body. I could feel myself falling and I looked up to see a shock written face on everyone, and a scared one on the teens.

His beautiful eyes were the last thing I saw till I was engulfed in darkness.

_______________________

Zach POV

(Bet you didn't see that coming)

"Zach are you seeing this" my younger brother grey asked me.

We recently went to a VIP showing of 'The Dragon'. Jurassic Worlds greatest attraction. But what I didn't expect was to have the Dragon stand right in front of me.

She put her nose up to the glass as I put my hand there as well. And I could see something in her eyes, it was like a spark, I literally jumped a bit. But I was to focused on her eyes to feel it.

I started noticing that some of her Dragon qualities were disappearing, her claws started retracting, and her eyes, oh her eyes turned silver and they looked almost.....human.

Then suddenly out of no where she started falling to the ground in pain, and that was when I noticed the workers with a lot of pointy sticks that had electricity flowing threw them.

They had shocked her.

How could they hurt a living creature, I thought.

I felt greys hand fly to mine when this happened but I didn't care I just held On.

"Zach how can they do that, they just hurt her. Zach what are we gonna do" I could hear grey ask.

I turn to him, I'm now really mad. They didn't just hurt an innocent creature, they scared my little brother.

"After this we are gonna find aunt Clair and talk to her about it ok?" I told him.

"Ok" I heard him mumble.

I needed to cheer him up fast. " hey how 'bout we go on those hampsterball things, huh?"

He looked at me" you mean gryospheres" he corrected.

"Sure whatever"

He smiled at me and we headed in the direction of the ride.

Little did we know, it would be our doom.

_____________________

A/N sorry it's short I just needed to get it in. Thanks for all the awesome comments and thank you for liking my story.

You are all amazing

Later
Tyler Rae