Ch 9. How Could You

Rebecca's POV

Before the leap of faith

I'm flying as fast as I can towards the loud screaming coming from the woods.

As I get closer I spot Kaz and two small shapes against a tree. Before he could do anything I tackle him.

It shocked me too but I didn't have time to think.

I stood up, pissed off at Kaz for hurting and taking the lives of others.

" What the heck Kaz" I shout at him.

He stands up and looks at me " I could ask the same thing".

I start to get mad " you know what I'm doing." I pause before speaking again    " how could you. You promised that you wouldn't hurt anyone".

I was now crying uncontrollably.
" 'Becca.... I did it for you. For us. If these humans still live, they'll hurt you, they might even kill you". Kaz told me.

"No they won't, I-" he cut me off.

"Why are you defending them. Don't deny it, they hurt you when you don't do what they want you to do. And that friend of yours, when was the last time he came to see you".

I was shocked at what he said. He knew that Owen was a hard topic for me, but I could barely see regret in his eyes before it disappeared.

" Rebecca, it's you and me against the world. We can be together and prosper happily. I mean those pathetic humans don't mean anything, their weak, pathetic, bastirds. They aren't important and they are useless".

"Stop." I quickly say.

" why. Why do you keep Defending them". He practically begged.

" because....... I'm one of them." I said quietly before I shifted to my smaller form.

I turned to look at him and was met with shock. He tried to contemplate what was going on but spoke again.

" We can still be together, we're meant for each other, practically soul mates. I can feel it".

I put my hand in his mussel and let a few tears fall. "No. We aren't, we can't. I've only now realised that my soul mate is human" I say looking at the male staring at me.

I turn back to look at Kazmir. He looks broken, absolutely desperate. " No your mine and mine alone" he started to get mad.

I turn away from his pleading gaze and quietly whispered "I'm sorry"

I felt his warmth leave my hand and looked up to see him glaring at my mate. I immediately knew what he was thinking and ran towards the two boys, I grabbed their hands and pulled them with me.

We ran until we were met by a cliff.

"We have to jump" I say.

The younger boy looked at me terrified.
"I cant" he barely managed.

"You have to" the older said. After a few other words were said I could hear Kaz getting closer.

"Jump" I shout as we learned how to fly.

---------------------------------------

Kaz POV

She will be mine. Even if I have to hurt her to make her realise it. No one will get in my way.

No one.

I will tear apart anyone who try's to stop me. I will kill everything and Everyone here , so no one can stop me from getting to my mate.

She's blind at the moment but I will make her see, make her see that the only thing she needs, is me.

------------------------------------

Owen POV

She's gone.

'Becca's gone.

The Indominus has her. And I've seen what it can do.

If he doesn't kill her,......... I may have too.

__________________________

Guys. What should I do.
I'm getting some Kaz x Rebecca shippers but I'm also getting Zac x 'Becca.

I don't know what to do.

Also I went to a competition on Saturday and my group won almost everything. It was so cool.

I also had a sword dueling tournament and I moved up two levels. I'm so happy.

I love you all.
You guys are seriously amazing.

I'll try to update soon

Peace out suckers
Tyler Rae