Ch 3. Meet princess Hoskins

*Edited*

Wabbeccaaaaaaa's POV. #CatBug

It was so amazing. How they just clawed through the meat like wild animals. I mean, I've never seen a man eat so many hamburgers in my life. Of course I've never seen a hamburger in my life until now, let alone someone eating one.

"You gonna eat, or stare?" Owen asked with a mouthful of food.

I just slowly nodded my head while staring at him. I lifted my burger, my eyes still trained on him, and brought it to my lips. I took a bite and my mind EXPLODED!!!!!!

My eyes went wide as I looked at the heavenly being that I held in my hand.

It was beautiful *Cue Tear*

The next thing I know, my burger was gone. "Where did it go?" I asked.

"You ate it" Owen said smiling.

I nodded my head mouthing 'ohh'.
Then I turned my head to see little yellow fingers in a box. "What the?" I whispered quietly.

Who would do such a thing. Chop people's fingers off and feed them to other people. That's disgusting.

Owen seemed to notice my confusion
"There called French Fries" he said.
"So that's where all the French went." I whispered.

"No, no" Owen said trying his best not to laugh."there made of potatoes, not French people. Here try them"

He then handed me one and I took it gently from his hands, a little unsure about what he said.'what's a POETATUE?' but I ate it any ways.

WOW. I don't think my mind can handle any more goddlyness. 'But it has too ' I thought ' because I'm going to eat more'.

And they were gone like that.

"Wow Becca, you must of been hungry." Owen said.

I nodded while smiling.

Then he thought for a moment.
" hey, since your enclosure is almost finished, why don't I take you to meet my girls since you have to go back tomorrow."

My eyes lit up in pure joy. " Really?" I asked.

"Really, really" he replied.

---------------------------------/-

After a long ride in the car, we finally made it. The enclosure was small compared to mine, but big enough to run around in.

We got out of the car and walked over to Barry.

"Uncle Berry" I shouted with glee as I ran up to hug him.

"Hello Rebecca. How are you today" he said smiling.

"I'm doing great. Owen took me to get a burger and fingers, they were really good" I said happily

"Fingers?" Barry said questionably

"She means French fries" Owen told him from behind me. Barry nodded with an 'ahh'.

Suddenly I herd the bushes in the enclosure move. I turned my head to see four small raptors spying on us.
(A/N remember this is 4 years before Zac and Grey come, and Becca is only 13 and the raptors are about 3 in human years.)

I giggled a little gaining the attention of Owen and Barry. They both smiled looking at the young Raptors,"you ready to meet them" Owen asked me.
I began to nod my head vigorously. "Wow, slow down your head is gonna fall off if you keep doing that" Owen laughed at me.

We then made our way over to the paddock and into the cellar that separated us and the raptors.

I could barely make them out because of the bars separating us.