Ch 1. Im Rebecca

*Edited*

The picture above is Rebecca but in this story she is black with blood red streaks.

Just to let you know.
--------------------------------------------
5 years before Jurassic World/Zach and Grey

Light, that's what I see, is light.
"She's so small". A voice! I open my eyes and look around as my vision adjusts.

I'm in a small room with three people, two males and one female, don't ask me how I know, cause I don't know myself. It was like I was born smart.

"Is she going to stay that small" one of the males ask.
The other make laughs "heavens no, in a few months she will be at least 20 feet long and 30 feet tall, and in a few years she will be fully grown at 60 feet long and 50 feet tall." He said proudly.

"So why am I training her" the taller male asks.

Now the female spoke. " Because when you came here a few months ago and cut yourself messing with the lab equipment , your blood mixed with her DNA, so we believe she will respond best to you in both forms"

"What do you mean both forms?" The tall one asked.

The female hesitated. " because of your DNA,.....she's part Human."

I didn't focus after that, so I looked around and observed my surroundings. I looked up and down and suddenly I saw a black claw, at first I jumped but was confused when it came with me. I tried to lift it up and it did. I then realized the claw was my own. I then saw a black and red tail, I tried to catch it but it kept moving, so I ran faster and faster, but it still evaded capture. I heard chuckling from above and lost my balance in the process and fell on my face. I herd a few 'aw's' and looked up. The people were watching me.

The taller one bent down to my eye level and looked into my eyes and I looked into his. I could tell there was something about him that I liked. I made a small squeak of joy and put my paws on his face. He laughed and picked me up.

He started petting my head and I purred in return.

"What are you going to name her" said the redhead.

The tall man thought for a moment before speaking.

"Rebecca" he said finally with a smile.

I squeaked again and they laughed. I turned my head to be met with a reflection, I soon realized it was my own. I had a long body with four legs, and long neck then a long face that had horns. I noticed red streaks running down my body ending at my tail.

It was then that I noticed two long firm black and red wings. I flexed my body and the wings moved.

The shorter male said I would be 50 feet tall and 60 feet long when I grew up. I knew it would take a lot of growing to meet their expectations. But if they thought I could do it then I know I can.

My name is Rebecca and I'm a dragon hybrid.
__________________________

Sup my peeps,
Thanks for reading my story, let me know if there is anything you need to know or want to add. Also I need Dinosaur characters for the next few chapters so if you could give me:

Name
Species
Gender
Color
And attitude
That would be great
Thank you my loveasaurases and I'll let you know if your Dino made it I need about 5 or 6 and you can do multiple just make sure they are real Dino's and not hybrids.

Thanks
Love yours truly
Tyler Rae.