The guy i love

His eyes are dark brown eyes that shine when he faces the sun, he has the perfact body, not too muscly nor does he look like a stick figure.

He's one of those people who love sport and plays nearly every sport. He wins nearly every race, thats what makes him popular and thats why he wouldnt dare to date a nerd like me. People say nerds are popular these days but i dont see hot boys chasing me like a sexy chick. "Sigh"! Why does he have to be like this, is he tryna kill me? Hes too hot i cant keep my perveted eyes off him.

"What are you lookin at you perveted nerd"! Who said that you asked?, its him the hadsome guy that id die for, hes the guy who bullys me 24/7.

" Me?, im just looking at.........that teacher behind you (Excuse).
Disgusting , now your perveting on a teacher ?
I ignored him and walked of politely saying "excuse me" because if it went on things woul've been very awkward for me. So instead i went to sit outside,im eating my chicken salad wrap that i brought with the change that i got from buying new glasses for $500. As i was about to stand up i fell backwards where the rosemerry bush was kept.

"Why are nerds so clumsy these days"? A voice from the front, it was Christie, shes dating Mark which is the guy that a have a mojor crush on. Thats right shes that bitch that every nerd would hate. She would push you for absolutely no reason, she would make yoh do her home work by threatening you and she would just bully you just because she gets bored. I HATE MY LIFE!!!

"But why cant i just get over him if hes bullies me every time"? Maybe because he is the one, i wish. My friend Jesse always tells me to forget about him but i tell her that its not that easy because my heart wont let go of him.

School finally finished and i feel like flopping my body on to my bed. But i have to do my maths assignment,its dued tomorrow. In my room i have faces of mark everywhere, its from the school photos and from the time he was going for sports captain, i secretly took a poster.

My mum already knows that i have a huge crush on him nad she supports me for some strange reason. Normally it she would say" focus on your studies and become something big in life" Maybe she just got tired of telling me amd just decided to give up. Who knows amd who cares , all i care about is Mark , im wishing to dream about him tonight. I would be stuck in the middle of the forest, and out of know where a wolf attacked me, he comes running and then shouted at the wolf and the wolf obeyed his oreders because he was the king of the wolves. Ahhh thats was my wish.