Chapter 30

A/N :

I finally have a direction I want to go in with this story and I'm happy to say I'm going back to frequently updating on this while I'm inspired :)

Again, thank you so much if you're still reading ilysm!

Oh and please be active in the comments! I miss tons of comments on each line! I love reading them :)

If you guys comment lots, I'll reply to as many as I can! I've never replied to any comments before but change is good I guess lol

Thanks again ! ♡

.

- BritishBums x

_________________________________

.

.

- Blue -

.

.

I was still in front of my closet wondering what in the hell am I going to wear, but I stopped overthinking once I realized, Marie didn't seem like the type to judge upon clothing.

She seemed really genuine and honest, I don't think she would judge.

I sighed, in my bra and in shorts as I set my hands on my hips in thought.

Screaming, I suddenly felt hands grab my waist and lift me slightly making me shriek.

"Harry! Stop!" I laughed as he poked at my sides.

"Have you been standing in this closet the entire time?"

"No." I lied.

"Then why are you in my fucking favorite bra to see you in?" He smirked.

"I'm.. Okay, fine. I have no idea what to wear.''

"I don't think Marie would mind if you didn't wear anything." Harry joked, his eyes bright.

I mocked him, sliding out of his arms.

Continuing my search for the perfect outfit, I sighed in defeat and decided on jeans and this flowy black top that revealed my shoulders.

"What about you? What are you wearing?" I glanced up at Harry who just stared at me as I began to change into the clothes I picked.

"I think this is alright." He motioned so calmly.

I really wish I was him at the moment because I was completely panicking and I hated it.

Harry was in a simple white tee shirt and some skinny jeans.

Sighing, I nodded. "Okay."

He continued to groan, making his way over to me.

"Breathe for a second, alright? I said it's going to be okay, didn't I?"

"Well what do you expect? She calls last minute and she's going to be here in an hour. I'm not ready, I haven't even done my makeup jesus christ." I sighed, burying my face in my hands.

"Hey." Harry quietly spoke, his hands pulling mine away from my face.

"Just look at me." He kissed my cheek.

I obeyed, glancing up at him as he catches my lips in a kiss.

"Mmm." I hummed, pecking him on the lips once more before I drew away.

"Do you need to take a shower?" He asked.

His question made my heart leap, I already knew the question that would follow after that one.