"Nana?"

"I'm afraid it's only me at the moment."

"Hey Poppa." Judith greeted the older gentleman that rounded the corner, with a hug.

"Hello sweetheart, how was your day?"

"Umm...interesting. Very interesting. Where's Nana?"

"What? Am I not good enough for you?" Norman Wagner joked.

Judith smiled. "You're always good enough, Poppa. But I really need to speak with Nana right now. I have a problem."

"Well, I could probably help you." Norman said leading her into the living room.

"I don't think you can help me too much. No offense." Judith said sitting on the sofa. Fred took the spot beside her, completely unnoticed by the old man.

"Oh, is it female problems...you're right, I can't help you with that."

Sharing a laugh with her grandfather, Judith shook her head.

"No, Poppa...it happened."

Fred saw Judith rub her hands nervously on her pants as she waited for her grandfather to react, but Norman just appeared confused.

"What happened, sweetheart? I'm afraid I'm not following. Forgive me, I'm old."

"I...I had my first encounter."

Norman's green eyes widened as he stared at his granddaughter for a moment.

"You're first...you mean with a spirit?"

Judith nodded.

"Oh...well..wow. After all this time? I would have thought-"

"I know. I thought the same thing too. But he just showed up."

"Who is it?"

"Fred Weasley. I went to school with him. He passed during the battle at Hogwarts.....and he's here with me."

"He's here in the living room?!"

Norman glanced around the room, as if somehow he would be able to see the young man.

"He's next to me."

Fred waved making Judith chuckle in amusement.

"What? What's so funny??" Norman asked. "Did he say something?"

"He only waved, Poppa, relax."

"Oh well.. your grandmother should be back shortly if not any minute. She only went out to get some potatoes for the stew and-"

A loud crack in the kitchen interrupted them.

"I'm home!"

A short woman with salt and peppered hair, entered the living room ready to greet her husband and granddaughter, but her eyes fell directly on the spirit sitting on the sofa.

"Judith...what's going on here?"

"Hey Nana. This is Fred."

The woman raised an arm and gave a slight wave to Fred.

Fred waved right back with a grin.

"Pleasure to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine." Bethany said before turning back to her granddaughter who sat in front of her with her lips pressed together. "This is your first....your first encounter!"

"Yeah, I-"

"Oh Judith, this is fantastic! I've been waiting for this moment! Just when I was beginning to think it would never happen!" The woman clapped her hands together repeatedly as she danced in place.

"I like her." Fred whispered to Judith.

"Good, because she seems pretty thrilled about you." Judith responded.

Norman excused himself from the living room, never one to really sit in on spirit chatter and allowed the three to talk.

Judith had moved to the floor allowing her grandmother to sit beside Fred as she asked the boy a million questions.

Fred's baffled expression caused Judith to laugh numerous times throughout the evening.

"So my dear...what brings you back here?" Bethany asked him.

"I just want my family to know that I'm okay. They've been taking my death pretty hard. Especially George and my mother."

"That's understandable. Some handle grief better than others." Bethany replied. She turned to Judith.

"Well, you can certainly help with that, can't you Judith?"

"How?" Judith sighed. "How am I supposed to approach the family, Nana? They're not going to believe me."

"Perhaps they won't believe you at first but if you're persistent enough, you will get the message through to them."

Judith shook her head.

"Are you really going to sit there and tell Fred no?"Bethany said.

Looking up, she saw Fred and Bethany pouting at her.

"Nana, you're supposed to take my side, not his!"

"He's come to you for help, Judith, you're supposed to help him."