Chapter 3

Hey sorry for making you wait so long....

Here it goes

:::::::::::::::::::::::

I woke up in a strange bed feeling stiff and realizing that I was still in my clothes that I traveled in to konoha,did I fall asleep along the way or did I.....Oh no....it all came flooding back my meeting with the hokage,ichiraku ramen,those two strangers, wait what if they kidnapped me? What if they found out my secret?I need to get out of here,but I needed a change of clothes...badly.

I got out of the bed and looked around to see where I was exactly.

It was a normal room,it head a bed with blue and black sheets,a desk,a closet,a bath room near the big window,and a bedside table which had two photo frames.

I picked one of them up and looked at the picture it was one of the fourth hokage,a girl with red-brown hair,a boy with goggles and another boy with white hair and a skin mask.

Putting that one down I picked the second one up it was a group photo like the first but with different people I immediately saw the white haired Stranger he looked vaguely similar to the small white haired boy in the first picture,then in front of him was two arguing boys a yellow haired one and another that I recognized as Itachi's brother,Uchiha Sasuke,also a girl standing in front of them.she had red-pink hair and she was smiling.

I sighed if only Itachi still lived...only he could make me smile like that.

I remembered what I climbed out of the comfy bed for,and walked over to the closet opened it and pulled out black pants a white shirt and a black jacket.well they did kidnapp me so I am at liberty to use their shower.

After the nice shower I pulled on the clothes and went out of the room.

I followed the hallway,my hair still wet dripping all over the carpet.

I then walked into a sitting room with the two strangers another stranger with an emotion less face and a girl who reminded me of the second photographs one.

They just sat there staring at me I thought I was going to die in a stare to the death competition.

"Where am I?"I asked just to break the silence.

"You are in my home,I am Hatake Kakashi.who are you?"The white haired stranger said.

"I'm...I'm Uchiha Toushizo"I said my voice suddenly a bit shakey.

"Uchiha?all the people from that tribe is dead,you can't be an uchiha who are you really?"He said his voice still calm.

"I am one of those who survived,Itachi-sama spared my life. He took me under his wing it was a better fate than being killed,that is why I have his ring and the reason I'm in the hidden leaf village"I explained feeling myself getting more and more serious.

"If that is so what is your business here?"

"I live here now and I planned on keeping a low profile but Tsunade-sama insisted that I join one of her teams."

"What team are you in then?"He asked more politely

"Uhmmm...you wouldn't perhaps know who the leader of team 7 is?" I asked a bit embarrassed.

"Yes, I am the leader, excuse me for my poor manners let me introduce you to your new team mates."He said.

The guy with the yellow hair took a step towards me put his hand out and said.."I am Uzumaki Naruto , sorry for earlier Toushi." I shool his hand and smiled.

Next was the girl she hugged me then punched naruto because he was staring at me,"Hello, I'm Haruno Sakura its very nice to meet you!"

The emotion less one came next and introduced himself as Sai.

I looked at the room full of my new friends and smiled, maybe staying in Konoha wasn't such a bad idea...

******************************

So tell me what did you think??????

Love sushi