The 10th

I want you to know this is a Naruto fan fiction.

I do not own any of the characters except Uchiha Toshizo,I claim her as my own.

I also do not own any of the places the story might play off in.

Here goes hope you like it

::::::::::::::::::::::

I was sitting in a tree just outside the hidden leaf village gate,it had been so long since I was here the last time was the night of the uchiha massacre...

It was that fateful night that uchiha itachi took me under his wing instead of killing me like he did with my parents.

I wasn't heartbroken or even angry that they were dead, but now that all changed.

I was devastated.No I am devastated, you want to know why?

Itachi was killed by his brother about a week ago,and the worst part is I saw what happened...

Now that I'm thinking about it that damn aloe-plant-thingy akatsuki was there too.

Sitting in this tree isn't helping me I have to go see the Hokage lady Tsunade, she can get pretty agitated when she has to wait...

>>>>>>A few minutes later<<<<<<<<<

I knocked on the door,"come in" a tired voice said from the inside.

I entered and went to stand in front of her desk which was cluttered with papers and reports of missions.

Where are my manners? Here I am rambling on and on about things and you don't even know my name yet?

I am Uchia Toshizo or Toushi for short.

Now let's get back to the present moment, shall we?

She looked older than usual her blonde hair hung in her face and she was rubbing her temples whilst reading a report.

"Hi, tsunade-sama you wanted to see me?"I asked in a worried tone

She lifted her head and her expression went from over-worked to pure happiness

"Toushi? Is that you? I haven't seen you in years!"

"Yes its me and I guess its been a while."I said

"A yes the reason I called for you is that Akatsuki is hunting more and more of the jinchuriki's and I wanted to ask you if you would stay in Konoha for a while?"She asked reluctantly

"Why not my home's been destroyed and I have no family so yeah ill be glad to stay here for a bit"I said "but being a stranger doesn't help my low profile?" I continued

She just nodded her head and said "very well,I am placing you as a member of team 7"

"Of coarse,tsunade-sama" I said nodding curtly

She then scribbled something on a piece of paper and gave it to her assistant Shizune who until now I didn't notice.

Shizune was a bit younger than the Hokage but they were always together.

I was dismissed.I exited through the window and free falled to the ground below only to land as light as a feather on my feet.

My stomach growled and I knew I had to find something to eat,I started walking through the brightly lit streets till I came upon ichiraku ramen, a shop I always came to when I was little.

Walking in and taking a seat I felt a few gazes on me, I have to admit I'm not really dressed for a normal girl of 15...I had a black long shirt that belonged to Itachi,I was also wearing his necklace , its black colour brought my greyish blue eyes out,along with all that I was wearing a pair of black shorts and my shinobi shoe's.

Over all that I had my traveling coat which I just put on the chair next to me.

I expected the strangers eyes to look away from me but they didn't there was two of them a tall guy with white hair and his forehead protector was pulled over his left eye,he was wearing a jounin jacket,this guy really seemed familiar like I had seen him before but I shrugged at that thought and turned my attention to the other one.He had blue eyes,yellow hair and it looked like drawn on whiskers.

I began to chuckle at that but soon stopped when they gave me awkward looks.

After eating I paid the kind man that cooked me that delicious meal and was on my way,only to be followed by the two strangers.