Smile it's Sunnah {11}

3 MONTHS LATER

I didn't even know what day it is. I forgot how long I was even in here. I felt so lost and alone,helpless even. I couldn't bare this,how if I spent the rest of my life here? Every wrongful sin came to my mind and the memories started rushing inside my head. Will I be able to repent to Allah? I just put my trust in allah and tried to not dwell on the past. I tried getting up to look around for a exit but as soon as I did pain shot through my body. "ARGHHHHHH"

That really hurt I sat myself back down. I made "tiamuum" (dry wudu? Please correct me if I'm wrong) on the wall behind me. I only had one bottle of water and it was halfway and I needed it to survive. The son of a bitch who kidnapped me didn't bother to give me food or or plenty of fluid, alhmdulilah im still alive though. I wonder if anyone was even looking for me? Do they think I'm dead? Are they all grieving for me? I stopped thinking about all that and proceeded with my wudu. I prayed even though I don't know what time it was I started praying 2 rakas and just hoping Allah see's I'm struggling and eases my pain.

KHALID POV

My eyes are a puffy red and I have dark circles under my eyes. My sister has been missing for the past couple of months and it seems like I'm the only one who even cares. Mom gave up after the first month and claims it's too heart breaking working with officers everyday and giving herself hope when she knows it's hopeless. I'm heading back to the main bureau where I work. Me and my buds are determined to find her, after all we are FBI agents and work for the top security inside the US borders. Where can my babysis be at? I've been worried sick and have gotten scarce sleep. How if they abuse her, or even worse how if she's dead, oh Allah!

Their was so much to figure out but now we have a trail of a foreigner guy that goes by the name José Rodriguez. He is known for women trafficking and illegal interactions from other foreign countries such as Spain, Uganda, and Brazil. "This guy has lead an easy trail for us, it's almost hard to believe" said Joanna my coworker.

"How if This son of a bitch is trapping us"

"I doubt it" I say with more confidence said than felt.

"Don't be so sure Khalid this guy is very dangerous we have to keep our guards up." She said.

"WE'RE GONNA FIND HER SO STOP WITH ALL THIS BS TALK TRACK THIS SON OF A BITCHS PHONE FIND HIS ADDRESS AND TAKE THE SUVS AND LETS GO! HUSSLE PEOPLE I KNOW ITS MONDAY BUT MY MOTHER IS MORE LIVELIER THAN YOU GUYS! GO NOW!" I screamed wow my temper is getting out of hand I have to apologize later.

They all looked at each other and followed orders. Just then my secretary told me to come see something and that is was urgent. I scurried hoping it was some sort of a lead to my sisters finding and to my luck it was. It was a note written in blood red ink "if you want your lil sis alive come to the Park Inn in Forest Grove 3pm this afternoon. Hustle her life's on the line P.S  COME ALONE OR THERE WILL BE SURPRISES (; "

My body froze I couldn't process my mind right. My sister is alive ? Is this even true? I told my Co workers I would meet them at the guys apt. In 10 and they left. I told my secretary not to tell anyone of this and that I was leaving and if I don't come before 6pm to call cops. She said ok with worry written all over her face and left trotting back to her office. I ran to my car glancing at my watch which read 2:12. Knowing the Inn was about a 40 minute drive I speed driving at a 80mph speed. I hope I don't get stopped by cops. That's the last thing I wanted to worry about right now.

NORA POV

After I prayed I finished my water and just hoped I leave here soon. My stomach was getting a bit plump even though I don't eat at all, it felt kinda hard too, weird. Finally I see light. I muster up everything I have in myself and fight the pain and start walking hoping I find an exit. I was limping and it hurt like hell, bismillah! A minute of walking and I see doors wide open. I was so happy mainly because I haven't seen sunlight in ages it felt so surreal.

I couldn't even feel the pain I couldn't feel anything but the cold wind. It was as if I was numb to everything. I ran as fast as my legs could take me untill I I found a road. Hoping I would see a car and than I could explain everything. I soon started feeling again and everything became reality and I realized I was walking barefoot in the middle of winter with no coat, no shoes, and most important NO HIJAB! I felt so naked and unpurified and Bare. I was wearing a ragged gray t shirt and dirt covered sweats which I recall both not being mine. Everything was so overwhelming I blacked out on the side of the road.

KHALID POV

I was checked every floor of the inn and I was headed to the basement floor. I knew this place inside out because my family and I would vacation here sometimes. It brought back memories though, memories I did not want to think about. I was yelling at the top of my lungs hoping Nora would here me. I know this is a lot of danger but hey c'mon it's my baby sis life on the line. "NORA! NORAAAAAA! NORA! NORA HABIBTI DO YOU HEAR ME ITS ME KHALID. N-NORA"

I sobbed. I saw flashbacks of a door me and Nora used to sneak out of that lead to a forest than road life. I tried hard to remember and then I hurried by the shelves unlocked the padlock and boom to wide doors hung open. I went outside looking in the forest not caring how much danger I'm in and then I saw something lying beside the road. I ran up closer and found a body. A lifeless body may I add and it just happened to be my babysis.

I ran to her Without giving a care in the world or if I got hit by a car. "OH MY GOD NORA HABIBTI! I shook her and saw she did not respond. I took her arm searching for a pulse and found one alhmdulilah. Just to make sure I touched her beck too and found a pulse their too. I called an ambulance and covered her with my long trench coat. I pray she is well. I hope so. "Oh Nor-a-a" my voice cracked and I felt my eyes moist again.

Their were so many mixed emotions I couldn't even handle. "Alhamdulilah" I whispered and looked up to see an ambulance coming our way.

Sorry my beautiful lovelies IK it's been a long time. I tried so hard making this chapter suppppppper long but anyways vote COMMENT, COMMENT, AND ENJOY !

XOXOXO~ muslimah