Smile it's Sunnah {7}

Nura pov:
I am pissed. What the hell, that little twat made me wake up for nothing. Next time lord knows I'm not going no where with that child. I undressed myself but decided to keep my makeup on. I never usually put on makeup, hell, I would rather buy a dominos special than makeup ya feel me? My mother bought it for me she told me its "ladylike" to wear makup and carry oversized hand bags and dress classy. LOL. I am the kinda girl that wears converse and nike sneakers ,ripped jeans, oversized T's, and sweaters. You're not you if you're not comfortable. Im gonna try a new look today just for the sake of my mum. I put on a white jump suit, white heels, gold and white sequence jacket and a gold scarf. Im going to make my mother happy today and dress "ladylike". I think im gonna take her shopping too since i can't go back to sleep because of a certain twat.

I came dowstairs to see my mum the "twat" and his little companion. Oh look he made a friend,weird. My mum gushed and came running towards me.
"You look so beauiful darling, and very mature".

"Thanks mum can you get dressed im going to take you shopping!"

She smiled. "Me and my friend are gonna tag along im going to drive"
said the twat.
"uhh no you are not boy, you better sit you and yo lil friends ass down, you already woke me up from my sleep and ruined it you are not going to ruin my day too."
He chuckled and dangled the keys in front of me. "Let him come honey, his friend is handsome too she winked."

She whispered the last part to me and I flushed. I didn't even know I was checking him out. Omg omg. The first look was halal but the other last...uh.. 4 were not. I looked down shamefully and said "ok you can come buttttttttt you will not rush me or mums shopping got it?" I said to the twat.

"got it." he said back. Ugh here comes one hell of a long day.

Hellooooo my lovelies I know I know im legitimately the worst person ever but haha I updated and made the chapter longer;) Nura's outfit on the top or side enjoy my lovelies! vote share and comment muchlovexx~muslimah