He was devouring me, the way he looked at me like I was lunch. God, I was definitely turned on. He continue a trail of kisses down on the valley on my breast, to my stomach, until he stops right down my navel.

"Oh God," I moaned, "Jesse."

"We haven't done anything yet and you are already screaming my name."

I punched him lightly, "don't make fun of me."

"Hey I'm not complaining," he said mockingly. My face flushed bright red, as he watched me with devotion.

"Shut up and kiss me," I demanded, as I roughly pulled his towards me.

He kiss on the valley of my breast, and slowly unclasped the hooks of my bra.

I was slightly conscious when he saw my breast, but he quickly pinned both my hand above me, "beautiful," he trailed kisses down my body, bursting me into flames, "only I can see this, you are mine."

I would be angry at his possessiveness, but this was too hot, my mind wasn't even thinking straight.

"Say it Amelia," he growled,"you are mine."

I tangled my hand on his hairs as he suck on my neck, leaving marks.

So possessive

" Say it," he demanded, his hand reach the hook of my shorts as he slowly tug them down.

"Yours Jesse, I'm yours," I reply breathlessly.

Our tangled body and my moans filled the air. And situation like this I was glad Thalia bought this house in an excluded area.

He pulled my short away and I unconsciously tried to cover my scars, but Jesse gripped on both my hands like a hammer.

"Let me touch you," I beg.

"Until you learn to stop covering your body then I'll."

I moan as he lower his tongue down to the waist line of my parties, and he continued his assault down until he was grazing his tongue on the inner part of my thigh. My hand by my sides, my body slightly arched and I couldn't  helped it anymore. I yanked my hand free from him, and instantly went to his messy hair, I didn't know if I wanted him to stop or was I directing him to do it. All I know it was a pleasurable torture.

He crawled back on top of me, with his hand grabbing my butt and the other on my neck. Kissing me once more, before he roughly pull my panties down.

I gasp as he touched every inch of the most private part of my body. He made me feel like I was beautiful by the way he looked at me, for once I felt confident.

"God you are so beautiful," he looked at me adoringly, when he finally released my hands.

"Take off your pants," I said breathlessly. He removed himself from me.

He chuckled before he took of everything that he left wearing, never once leaving my eyes. I gasp at his big size. But then again I've never seen one before, so really do I know how big is? It didn't matter, I wanted this.

He approached the bed slowly, but confidently, as he crawled on top of me. "Are you ready?"

I nodded, as he lifted both my arms above my head, pinning me.

"Relax Amelia," he whispered slowly.

But I couldn't, I was afraid.

He placed his lips over mine, softly, then passionately biting my lower lip. I relaxed at his touch and let the kiss guided me. When suddenly it happened.

"Jesse," I screamed in pleasure, my nails scratching his back, as I felt him. We were one that night, and I didn't regret it.

A/N:

Im so sorry for the lack of details, I tried to write the rated scene, but I couldn't. This was the best thing I could come up with.

Goal: I need 20 comments xoxo

Vote if you hate it.

Love WerhinkhateAA.