2

I nodded. "Come here." Cameron said. The smirk growing wider on his face. "I know what you want." I said getting closer. "Good. You're going to give it to me." Cameron said. He pushed me up against a wall and kissed me roughly. His tongue seemed so magical as it slowly went into my mouth. He started to kiss my neck and gave me a few hickeys. Then, he laid me down on his desk. "You look so good." He smirked. He took off my clothes and kissed down my body and moans escaped my mouth and they got louder and louder. He was soon undressed and wanted to go in. He kept kissing me and then went inside. We just did our thing for maybe an hour.

"Ok get out." Cameron breathed running his fingers through his messed up hair. I left his office and went to my room to shower. Though I knew that it wasn't going to make me any cleaner. Before I could get in, the green light flashed. I looked on my paper. Matt. I put my clothes back on and rushed to his door. I knocked lightly and opened it. Before I can even say one word, he pushed me down on the bed and started to make out with me. "I'm Matt. You'll get to know me very well." He winked. I laughed at his cocky remark. He gave me more hickeys and his started to get sore. He then took his shirt off. He was so attractive. He took mine off and teased me a bit, so I teased him back. "Baby girl just take it off." He whined. I did and threw it at him. When we were both fully exposed, it went in. I was already sore from Cameron so this didn't feel good.

....

Later on it was dinner. We all ate at a huge table. "I already had my dinner." Matt smirked looking at me. All the guys stared at me and my hickeys were making me self conscious so I tried to cover them up a bit. "I'm not really hungry." I said pushing my plate away. Cameron looked at me angrily. "You have to eat. So eat." Cameron shouted. I pulled my plate back and pushed the food around with my fork. "I said eat!" Cameron yelled slamming his fist on the table. I was embarrassed so I scarfed down the food and went into my room.

I was sitting in my room and I heard a knock on the door. "Hi. I'm Nash." Said Nash. "You're not supposed to be in here." I said. He shrugged. "I know." He said closing the door behind him.