Chapter 8

Katie's P.O.V.

       I'm laying in bed with facing Jacks crib, Joker is out late, I'm slightly worried but I shake the feeling away. I hear a rustle in Jacks crib and he starts to cry, I get up and look down on the crying child, He must have woken up by accident, I pick him up and rock him, He drifts off back to sleep and I lay him down. I feel a rush of wind beside my and then I'm turned around and my lips are smashed into another's, I pull away immediately and see a black figure with ears. Why is he here, He cant be here, I don't want him here, He knows. Bruce, what are you doing here!, I say in shock. Why did you lie to me Katie I thought you were leaving, I don't understand, He said moving closer to me. I back away and push my hands on his chest, No stop I don't, I say in a sad tone. He looks at me with great sadness , then turns emotionless. I don't believe you, You do love me, some were deep inside, He brought his hands up to my face and cupped my cheeks, I don't understand how you can love him, He's crazy he needs mental help, he cant love he is heartless, He takes a step towards me showing no sigh of his shot leg. I got so angry I snapped something inside of me got tired of all the false statements , I exploded. No!!!, I pushed his hands away from my face, Don't you ever put that on him, He is a human just like you and me, He can love, I taught him to love, I'm Not some Harley Quinn!!!!!!! I scream at the top of my lungs. Jack starts to cry, I get annoyed forgetting he was in the room. I turn away from Bruce leaving his stunned face. I reach in the crib and lift his small body over the bars. I cradle his body and look into his brown eyes, He has his fathers eyes. I rock him till he falls asleep again and look back at Bruce who is standing at the other end of the room, He is sadden. I then look at his eyes they are Brown, I start to Panic. Bruce I need a blood test, I still don't know who the father is and I want to know. He looks at me with hope, I pick Jack up and walk over to him, If we are going to go it will be now. He turns and  Jumps out the window, I roll my eyes and walk down stairs and grab a hat sitting on the table and put jack in a blanket and set him in a  stroller, Then head out.

Sorry for the long wait but I've had terrible writers block and I need Ideas I want comments and  messages, I need some real help.

                                                               ~Joker's Girl~