Chapter 1

~Joker's POV~

    I wake up to see Harley fast asleep. She is cute when she sleeps, to bad she is so stupid. It's sad, she believes that I love her. I just used her to escape and no matter how many times I say it she still loves me. She is a good loyal side bitch though. I get up waking Harley, like I care. She sits up and yawns. What time is it Mista J? she says in her squeaky voice. It's 9 am. I say. She gets wide eyed then jumps out of bed to get dressed. Wow what's the rush? I ask. I gotta go Ivy and Cat Woman will be waiting! She says. Ok hurry back, I say pretending to care. I don't know why I keep making her believe I love her? I only love one girl and she is dead. I rush down stairs and see my Henchmen  making breakfast and coffee. They all stop when they see me enter the room. Did I tell you to FUCKING STOP? I say looking at them. They immediately get back to what they are doing. I grab a cup and fill it with coffee then head up to my office. Oh I have an office now, we had to move because batman found use but I got a favor from The Penguin. That dude is fucking weird, even for me!  But I stand in my office looking out the window and see everyone in their cars in a traffic jamb. So noisy!

   I walk over to the T.V. and turn on the news. The reporter is talking about my latest crime. (Today on Gotham New The Joker broke into Gotham bank stealing millions of dollars, we can only hope Batman will catch this Clown. The people seem to have already given him a name. He is known as The Notorious Clown Prince of Crime, stealing, hurting, and threatening people left and right. We can only hope this Clown Prince of Crime will be caught for good. In other news....( I am about to turn of the T.V. when I hear what the reporter says)....A dead body of a 19 year old girl was found in a cement factory. She was found in the bottom of a gravel container, it seems she was committing suicide but surveillance cameras say other wise. The video content is rather difficult to watch. (plays video of Batman and me fighting and Katie falling in) Now an autopsy will take place on the....wait hold on I'm being fed new information.. she is.....alive?!? That's what you heard this girl is in fact alive and is being rushed to the hospital.) My eyes widen and I think about how she could have survived. I have to get her back.