Chapter 6

Hey what's up you guys back with another Joker fanfiction chapter to Lust the Joker, This brilliant idea came from the beautiful PrincesJasmine143. Yes that's right, she is the maker of this brilliant Idea. Now I know people are reading this book and I would love to read some of your thoughts and ideas for this book. You can message me or write in the comments below. Ok that's all for now Vote, comment, and recommend the book to others.           Yours truly,                                                                      

                                                                                                             ~Joker's Girl~

    Katie's P.O.V.

    I wrap Jack in a blanket and as soon as he see's me a huge grin spreads across his face. "That's unusual, baby's his age can't smile, they don't have the muscles", the Doctor said in surprise. I try to get up but the doctor pushes me back down. "no miss, you are to weak, lye still." I ignore his warning and proceed to get up. I look over and Joker is pined down by batman. Batman swinging left and right punching him over and over. Joker can't take much more. I set the baby down and grab a gun and shoot down a window. Batman looks up and drops Joker and walks up to me. He then looks at the Child then looks at me. He reaches for the child but I hear a gun shot. I realize it was my own. I shot his thigh and see blood. He falls and grips his leg. I drop the gun  and grab the child and run over to Joker. I kneel down at his passed out state. I put my ear to his chest and hear a steady beat. I turn to look at batman on the floor but see that he is gone. I call the men over and two pick him up. We drag him to the van and lay him down. I sit next to him and Order the henchmen to drive home.

  We arrive there and I have them drag him to his room and lay him down.  they all leave and I set Jack on the bed and let him sleep. I mend Jokers wounds and patch him up. He should be fine, just a light beating.

~Time skip~

  Its been a couple days since Jake was born. He is never sad, always smiling and laughing. Joker would get mad at him because of his happiness and yell and curse but Jack would just smile and giggle. I have to keep Joker from strangling him sometimes. I don't do much crime anymore, I was to busy taking care of Jack and working  off all the baby fat. I'm now back to normal now but Jack still needs me. His hair grows so fast I've already had to cut it. He is and angel. I even catch Joker playin with Jack and talking to him trying to teach him to say dada before mamma. I walk in and sit next to him and kiss his cheek. He turns to me and smiles. He doesn't say he loves me, but he shows it in his emotions toward me. He hugs me from behind and little kisses sweeter than sugar it's self.

Sorry for the short chapter ganna update soon.      Love

                                                                                                        ~Jokers Girl~