Chapter 5

Part 2 of fubdub's awesome idea.

                                                                                     ~Katie's P.O.V.~

   I'm set on a couch in a main office and they had a doctor on hand in case I was ready to deliver. They didn't know how long I was pregnant for. I was sitting on the couch and felt a small jolt in my stomach and let out a small gasp. The main boss (that took me by the arm me and lead me out to the van) rushed up to me with a wary look on his face. Did your Water just break? he asks. No he's just kicking, hard. I give a little smile. You can feel is you want. I take his hand and lay it on my bump. I feel uncomfortable with his hand in my bump but I'm doing what I can to survive. He smiles a little. Wow he is strong, he'll be a fighter. I hear a crash and he moves his hand away to go check it out. He opens the door to reveil a vase on the floor. He yells and returns back to the room. He goes back to his desk and shuffles papers. I get up and look out the window of the top floor and see a van pull up. Its Jokers, I start to smile and get excited but quickly calmed down so I didn't alert  the boss. I get away from the window and sit back down on the couch. I hear gun shots as soon as I sit down but don't know why. Joker just bulled up, unless. I creak the door open and see Batman kicking and fighting off the mobsters. I run to the boss and scream. Its Batman you need to hide me!! He takes my arm and leads me to and elevator and we climb in. He puts a key in it and goes half way down the building and go in a safe. He leaves me there and shuts me in. I don't want bat man to find me, I don't know what to tell him when he sees me. I hear guns and screams. I then feel a sudden pop in my body and I look down and see water rush down my leg. Oh my god my water just broke. What am I suppose to do.

                                                                                        ~Joker P.O.V.~

 I climb the stairs to see mobsters guard a giant safe then hear a scream. They turn and look in side and one screams for a doctor. I run in and have my henchmen beat the shit out of everyone except the guy running for the doctor. I walk in the safe to see Katie writhing in pain. I run to her and see that her water broke. I start to freak out but regain as much mental stability I had left. I grab her and take her out of the safe and lay her in a desk. I take my jacket off and lay it under her head. The doctor runs in and takes one look at me and almost passes out from fear. I grab his collar and shake him a little. If you don't get your shit together I will kill you!! Katie lets out a scream of pain. I drop the doctor and he wakes up. He lays out a blanket that he brought and elevates he legs. Ok miss when I say you push ok? She nods. I take her hand and try to keep calm.

                                                                         ~Katie P.O.V.~

The doctor counted to 3 then screams push very loudly. I push letting out screams of pain. I'm sweating and feel like I'm being ripped apart. this lasts almost an hour. I'm surprised Batman didn't find us. I then hear little cries come from the child. I let out a breath of air and fall back on the table. I'm almost black out from pain when I hear a crash of noise that got me up. I see a hazy black figure grab Joker and throw him across the room. They start to fight when the Doctor brings me my child. I look at him and see his fathers eyes. my nose and his hair type. Not the color but we will color it. Miss what shall you name it? The doctor asks. I look at him and say his name. His name is Jack.