From:My Blueberry
To:Me

1 Answer meh :(

2 Where are you right now? Are you busy?

3 Jebal im getting bored.

4 I-I can't concentrate, did something happen? Did anyone get hurt?

5 Gwaenchana?? :/

6 Yaaaaaahhhhh! Im really worried.. Soojin-ah Soojin-aahhhhh..

7 :(

8 Soojin! Are you ok?

... Until the end The last messaga I saw was..

69 Im gonna go there If something happens hold on ill call the others..

"He's that worried huh?" Wonwoo popped outta nowhere.

"Why?" I asked playing innocent.

"He messaged me a lot of times and also the others asking if we were ok, mostly if you were ok.." His face is blank again? Wae?

"Oh well..." I smiled.

I bought a lot of ramen.. Probably 5 packs with 8 packets inside.

--- (night)

When we got home everyone was exhausted. We said goodnight to each other.. and they went to their rooms.. while I run to the kitchen to make ramen ;)

"Akkinda..." I have no idea but I felt like singing akkinda again.. Then I search for the eggs but instead I found Wonwoo oppa.

"Wonwoo oppa.. why are you not sleeping?" I asked.

"I smelled Ramen.." ahh...

"Stay there in the dining room I'll finished.." he nodded and did what I said.

From:Me
To:My Blueberry

Tomorrow theres only 3 days left for us to stay here in Jeju.. i miss you already. Oh and sorry for not answering awhile ago my phone was confiscated by Min. We'll see you soon. Btw im cooking ramen your favorite :P Im also cooking for Wonwoo oppa i think he's hungry too.. i miss youuu! :*

I prepared the ramen and set the table, i felt like Wonwoo oppa is feeling uncomfortable did he want to say something?

WONWOO'S POV

She served the food. It looks delicious. Actually I didn't go out because I smelled the food. I was there watching her the whole time.

She looked happy while texting someone it might be Woozi.

I.. feel uncomfortable.

Should I tell her I like her? We might get awkward to each other.. and Woozi.. I dont want to start a fight..

I sighed.

"You look bothered, care to share?"

"Well its like.. im suffocating. Because I wanna admit something but I can't." I sighed again.

"Admit what?"

"You."

"Me?" She asked while pointing her finger to herself.

"No I mean do you--- How did you notice I was uncomfortable?" Good excuse. Good excuse.

"Ahh.. you look like you are. So tell me what your going to admit and to whom?"

I froze. I can't tell her. Not now.

"Well to someone I like. But she has a boyfriend. And her boyfriend is like my brother and I don't want to ruin our friendship just because of one girl."

"Good choice oppa. Whoever that girl is.. shes missing an oppurtunity to be Mrs.Jeon in the future." She giggled.

"She's going to be a Mrs.Lee..." I whispered.

"Mrs.Lee?" She asked.

"Nothing keep anything and zip it." She laughed. Which made me laugh.

I wish I could just have this girl. What can I do? I'm too late.

Woozi im sorry I dont like this girl anymore, I love her. Love might be a strong word but I do love her, and if I would be given an oppurtunity to have a fair fight to get her.. why not?

This girl. Shes beautiful. Shes kind. Shes loving. Shes caring. She makes me smile everytime I see her smile. Her laugh makes me laugh too. Whatever of However she feels thats how I feel.

I love her.

And im not going to question why Mingyu did once like her. Before Min came back Mingyu really liked her.

And now I do too.

But I cant get her.. Because shes my brother's girl.

But I can never promise that my feelings would be gone for a short span of time.

IVE BEEN KEEPING IT FOR 2 DAMN YEARS. Why give up now?

Besides.. if I can get her.

I WILL GET HER.

A.N

Sorry Im to devastated to write something exciting.

When Im sad this is what kind of story I write. YES, I am suspended for one day. And its gonna ruin my grades and my conduct grade. Ive worked hard not to commit a single violation. And now..

READERS,

BECAUSE IM SUSPENDED I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE FOR A LONG TIME. IM SAD TO SAY THAT I AM NOT FULFILLING MY JOB AS AN AUTHOR. And besides while Im gone.. Im gonna wait for the reads and votes to increase.

Im disappointing my parents again..

And the reason why I might not update is because I might... I might.. go back Home. And leave my friends behind. As much as I want to stay the decision isnt mine.

Thats why I keep saying sorry everytime my chapter sucks.. because in my real life....

ONE SINGLE MESS CAN CHANGE EVERYTHING.

Im sorry. Ill do my best to update as much as chapters as I can tonight. I wont sleep for you guys.