Chapter 17

Lydia's POV

"And now that we've got it we just can't give up..." I silently sang to music as I got ready to go and see my friends with Matthew.

"Most beautiful girl in the world." Matthew grinned staring at me. I blushed, and my heart was speeding. I love him so much.

"Shush. Now lets go." I pecked his lips softly and pulled him with me to the car. We were going to go and hang out with the Jacks, Sammy, Nash, Tez, Nate, and Hayes. I hadn't seen most of them in awhile, and this would be my first time meeting Tez. I heard he was absolutely hilarious though, so I was excited for that.

"Baby, we're here." Matthew opened my door for me, and he laced our fingers together. I smiled at him, and leaned into him. I just wanted to be closer to him.

"Lydia !" Hayes ran up to me, he was so much taller now, and embraced me into a huge hug. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too." I smiled and began to greet everyone else.

"Ah so this is Lydia. The beaut that stole all of boys heart." Tez grinned. I laughed and felt my face heat up.

"The one and only. And you must be Tez." I pulled him into a friendly hug.

"Sammy my boy !" Matthew greeted Sammy with a bro hug. Soon they were all playing basketball and I just was off to the side watching.

I watched Matthew the most of course. The way the sweat ran down his forehead and how he'd use the end of his shirt to wipe it off. He was so sexy. I just wanted to pounce on him right then and there.

"Lydia stop drooling !" Jack Johnson joked as the boys made their way over to me.

"She was definitely drooling over me, sorry Matt, Im just a lady killer." Tez joked before taking a sip of his water.

"Definitely not." I stood up and wrapped my arms around my sweaty boyfriends neck.

"Hah." Matthew stuck his tongue out at Tez, who just shrugged and laughed.

"I love you." I let my fingers play with the back of Matthew's hair. He was sweaty but I didn't care. I loved being so close to him.

"I love you too baby, but Im going to finish them game with the boys. Ill be right back." He pecked my check, leaving me to pout. I just craved him so much.

"Thats it ? A kiss on the cheek, really ?" I said a bit too loud causing all of the guys to laugh.

"You're so annoying sometimes." Matthew playfully rolled his eyes and leaned down to peck my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and turned the small peck into a small tongue on tongue action. He pulled away and gave me a questioning look before going to play basketball again. I groaned and headed inside Nash's house.

"You must be Lydia, right ?" I noticed the girl as Nash's new girlfriend. Her name was Alex, at least thats what I've seen on Twitter.

"Yeah ! And you must be Alex." I smiled greeting her with a hug.

"That is me. I thought you were playing basketball with the guys ?"

"Nah didn't feel like it. So I was just going to come in here and steal some of Nash's fruit." I pointed to the fridge.

"Ah well be my guest. I actually was thinking of making a fruit salad too. Maybe this can be like a little lunch date for the two of us, just to chat and get to know each other." I nodded and followed Alex to the deck, where she already had a bowl of fruit waiting for us.

"Here you go love." She handed me a fork and we began to ate away.

"I didn't know you and Matthew were back together. I had heard rumors but I wasn't sure because I also heard you were with Justin."

"Matthew and I have been together for about a week now. The rumors about Justin are total rubbish. We're just great friends."

"I've met him once, he was really nice. But anyways how are you and Matthew ? It must be hard after all the crap you both went through."

"Oh yeah definitely. Its a really big trust thing ya know ? I have a million reasons not to trust him, but the I have a bigger reason to trust him, I love him. We have the most complicated relationship, but I just can't let go."

"That's totally understandable, you've been together since you were fifteen and you're about to be twenty. I just don't know how you got over him cheating on you. Not to be disrespectful but man I couldn't of done it, but then again him cheating on you has changed you completely. I used to read about you and I could see how vulnerable you were now you're so strong and confident. Im glad."

"You know what Alex ? I like you already. Thank you. And it wasn't disrespectful at all. It took a lot to get back with him, but I think he's my soulmate. I think Im gunna spend the rest of my life with him even if it is a rollercoaster."

"Spend the rest of your life with who ?" Matthew walked out onto the deck, red faced and sweaty as he carried his water bottle.

"You. Of course." I grinned at him as he sat down next to me, taking a a piece of watermelon from me. He smiled and pulled me closer into him.

"Ly gives Matthew kisses when he sweaty, babe why can't I get a kiss ?" Nash asked Alex would looked grossed out by Nash coming closer to her.

"Well Lydia and I get sweaty together all the time." Matthew teased, causing my cheeks to turn pink. The boys burst into laughter while Alex just smirked.

"Not anymore." I mumbled, a small smile still on my face.

"Won't be saying that when we get home." Matthew whispered into my ear, while I felt his hand rest on my upper thigh. My eyes widened when he reached my sweet spot.

"Matthew stop." I mumbled, the boys and Alex were in a full conversation about Nash's new movie. Matthew grinned and began rubbing circles on my clit.

"M-Mathew." My voice was low and I was trying so hard to not draw attention towards us.

"Yeah baby ?" He grinned, before taking a strawberry out of the bowl of fruit. He smirked as he slipped his hand under my dress and began to finger me. I quickly stood up, and Matthew's smirk just grew wider as he pulled his hand away, licking his finger.

"I think Matthew and I are gunna head home. I don't feel too well." I quickly said goodbye and dragged Matthew off to the car. The drive back to our apartment was at least forty five minutes.

As Matthew began to drive away from Nash's home, I began to tease him. I laid a hand on his upper thigh going slowly up until I reached his length.

"Lydia..." His voice was shaky and I knew I was going to drive him insane. I reached inside of his basketball shorts and began to rub him. "Fuck Lydia." He moaned. I began to rub him a little faster, then pulled my hand away.

"Babyyyyyy." He groaned annoyed, I laughed softly as I noticed his hard on through his shorts. As we pulled up to a stop light, I began to take my seat belt off.

"Pull em' down baby." I whispered seductively. Matthew obeyed at once, and I took him into my mouth earning a gasp from my boy. As I deep throated him, he pulled onto my hair, bucked his hips and was out of control. But he somehow managed to drive completely normal. After he was finished, he slipped his shorts back up and began to smirk.

"When did my Lydia become so dirty ?" His face was in a huge smile and I couldn't help but blush.

"Do you want me not to be ?" I asked innocently.

"I never said that. But you know if you don't wanna do these things you don't have too ? There's no rush Ly." He reached over, lacing his fingers between mine.

"I know. I wanted too. I want to make love with you, even though it sounds so cliche I wanna feel closer to you." Matthew and I have had sex before, a lot. But this time it was different, this time we both actually wanted it.

"Alright.." He nodded before pulling into our parking garage. "Lydia?"

"Yeah ?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."