26. Please Stop Fighting

Start from the beginning

"No"

"Yes"

"LEAVE ME ALONE" I screamed as loud as I could.

He growled loudly and span me around in his arms. He smashed his lips to mine and I melted. It was the best kiss I had ever had. It was sweet and soft but powerful and aggressive at the same time.

'No Kendall! You can't crack' Gracie howled. She loved Declan so much but he crossed the line.

I put my hands on Declan's chest and lightly shoved him away from me. He growled loudly and pulled me closer to him.

He forced his tongue into my mouth and that's when I cracked. I moaned and jumped up on him, wrapping my legs around his waist.

He carried me somewhere and laid me down on a bed. I started grinding my hips against his and he roamed my body with his hands.

"GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF MY MATE!" I heard Zander yell. I crawled out from underneath Declan and ran over to Zander who was staring at Declan with golden eyes.

"Kendall come back" Declan growled.

"Zander calm down please" I said quietly to Zander who was growling loudly at Declan.

They both kept on growling at each other and it was making me angry.

"Shut up, the both of you!" I yelled.

Zander growled at me and grabbed my hand forcefully.

"Ow" I winced out in pain.

Declan ran over to us and pulled me from Zander's grip and pulled me behind him.

"GET OUT!" Declan yelled.

"Guys please stop fighting" I cried out. They didn't listen so I looked around the room for a sharp object.

I picked up a knife from Declan's draw and cut it across my arm. Blood dripped down my arm and leaked onto the floor.

"KENDALL!" They both shouted out.

"You both stop fighting" I yelled.

"Are you okay?" They both asked calmly. They started growling at each other again and I snapped.

"STOP IT BOTH OF YOU! IF YOU BOTH CAN'T STOP GROWLING AND FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER THEN I WON'T TALK TO EITHER OF YOU FOR A WHOLE WEEK!" I shouted.

They both had their mouthes open in shock and then they both nodded their heads.

"Now get out so I can change into my pyjamas" I said calmly.

When I was putting pyjamas on I could hear them outside the room bickering with each other.

I had on Declan's pants, a tank top and Declan's hoody. Even though I still hate him for what he said to me and I will never forgive him, he was my mate and I loved him and I loved wearing his clothes because they were comfortable and they smell just like him.

I opened the door and they both stopped bickering and looked at me. Zander looked disgusted with the clothes that I was wearing and Declan was looking at me with a smile on his face.

We all walked downstairs for dinner that was in the giant hall that could fill everyone in the pack.

We walked in and everyone bowed their heads down at us.

Declan wrapped his arm around my waist tightly and Zander growled at him which caused everyone in the pack to growl at Zander.

"Declan please let go" I said calmly.

"Why?"

I glared at him and he let go of me immediately.

We sat down at our table and we started eating the food that was on the table.

I was talking to Lottie just about random stuff when I heard a loud growl from next to me.

I whacked Declan's hard chest and he grabbed my hand tightly. Zander growled back at him and then looked me in the eye and smiled.

He mouthed 'I love you' and smiled even more. Declan growled and stood up while smacking his hands down on the table.

"THAT'S ENOUGH! STAY AWAY FROM MY MATE!"

Zander continued to stare at me and I couldn't look away. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

That was the last thing I remembered before I slipped off my chair and everything went black.

Sorry for the short chapter, I didn't really know what to write. Feedback would be greatly appreciated. What do you think is going to happen next? What do you think is going to happen between Zander and Kendall? Will Declan claim Kendall soon?

Vote

Comment

Fan

<3