self promo !!

okay. hi hi hi. it's z again (i'm slowly getting so uncomfortable by the z thing). i'm like super hyper and i'm pretty sure i have like tons of homework to do but who cares ??

anyway, i decided to do this thing. shameless, self-promotion. okay, so if you're reading this (there are like 2 people reading this and one of them is my friend oops ((hi))) there's a chance you've read/are reading one of our books. so if you're not, i'll be listing our books below, with a summary and like my thoughts on it.

-

SUGAR SKULLS : MUKE
by me

Luke is half-dead, Michael arrives too early, and Calum and Ashton are left to wonder wherever the hell he went.

or, Michael messes up, Luke messes up, everyone messes up. Even me.

-

CARNATIONS : MUKE
by me (again)

he is a thief and nothing else, until he meets a boy with green running in his veins and flowers growing in his hair

or, i read too much pjo, and i abso-freaking-lutely love greek mythology (might even make a chb au thing in the future)

-

SIGHT : CAMREN
by c

camila is a pianist and lauren is blind. camila always goes to lauren's house for piano lessons and lauren loved the melody that camila made.
camila's sight has changed after meeting lauren.

or, I LOVE C I LOVE HER. its rlly good check it out (i mean, i like it even though i don't ship camren)

-

MADE FOR YOU : CAMREN
by c

where in a love sick fool makes a bunch of notes to a girl whom she secretly likes.

or, basically like amazing poems and stuff (i cant write a poem for shit) and she has rlly good writing i cri

-

OKAY HERE'S MY NEW STORY
*drumroll pls*

REGALITY : MUKE
by me

Michael is a prince. He's polite, well-mannered, and loved by everyone. At least that's what they think. Once his parents announce that 35 strangers are going to come to their castle, he makes plans.

or, i love the plot of the selection (america sorta annoys me but ok ((so does their kid but whatever))) so... like uh?? read it pleaseee

okay so thats it, i hope you guys read at least one, orrr if you don't its okay i guess, thank u for reading anyway

all the love. z