5sos drama

i love 5sos. but i hate the way they're treated. i hate the way they treat us. (assuming that the article is real)

it really bothers me how, when 5sos wear less clothes (sometimes naked, even), they get praised, and when girl artists wear less clothes, they get bashed and called sluts. i know this isn't the boys' faults, but it really upsets me how some fans (mostly girls) are the ones bringing other girls down. i'm all for feminism, but honestly, this isn't even about being a feminist. it's just a matter of being acceptable (is that a word) and being nice.

the other thing is about the rolling stones article. it really bothered me, though there's a 50% chance it might not be true. there's all kinds of stuff there, like the boys being absolute assholes (sorry, i still love them). there's stuff about having sex and having threesomes and some other shit. it's not the thought of them having sex that bothers me, because they're still young, but it's how they objectified women. i hate how they probably see us as nothing more than fans, and i hate how it's true. and i absolutely hate how affected i am by an article like that. (i also fucking hate how they haven't denied anything, and three days have passed, which means the article's probably real) ((also because luke is a coward and i hate him so much))

i think that's enough. i'm not really getting anywhere, but i'm really upset about this issue and i needed to let off some steam. i may not write again for a while. sorry to my readers (if i even have some, everybody left when i began to not update, sorry for that) bc i haven't written anything.

all the love. z