C's thoughts

i s2g im so done with my fandom (harmonizers).

because of all camila leaving the group and shitty rumors. LIKE CAN YOU STOP ASSUMING THAT SHE WILL LEAVE BECAUSE MAYBE IT WILL BE US THE ONES WHO WILL MAKE HER LEAVE SOMEDAY WHY?? beacuse WE ARE HER FANS WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE A FUCKIGN FAMILY. WE SHOULD FUCKING SUPPORT EACH OTHER. SUPPORT EACH OF THE GIRLS DECISIONS IN LIFE AND IN CHOICES THAT THEY CHOSE. NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT SOME DAMN PICTURE THAT CAMILA ISN'T EVEN IN IT. IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT CAMILA ISN'T IN THE PICTURE CAMILA IS GOING LEAVE THE GROUP. FOR GOODSAKE THEY'RE MAKING THEIR SECOND ALBUM. CAN U BE AT LEAST BE CONSIDERATE ABOUT CAMILA??? CAN YOU AT LEAST SUPPORT HER SOLO CAREER. IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT SHE HAS A COLLABORATION WITH SOMEONE SHE IS GOING TO FUCKING LEAVE THE GROUP. IF YOU GUYS KEEP ON DOING THIS MAYBE THIS WILL BE THE REASON WHY SHE WILL LEAVE THE GROUP. YOU ARE NOT SUPPORTING HER DECISIONS!!!!

just because she is the most popular in the group and has most fans doesn't mean you shouldn't support her. you are being a fucking hypocrite if you support normani's magazine photoshoot or dinah's supposedly role as moana but don't support camila's collab with shawn. and nothing is wrong if you did a collaboration with someone, it just shows how artistic that can person can be when she can't express herself because of less opportunities. we all know that 5h isn't going to last forever as a group and all of the girls will go on their own ways as individuals. and PLS don't assume ANYTHING from the girls, because it is an invasion of privacy plus its a violation to the law. apparently this one of the reasons why harmonizers has an awful reputation due to stalker fans,invasiveness and rudeness.

my point is just support the girls decisions and stop acting like a fucking cuntbag to camila or any members if they have any solo activities. if you can't support camila's solo activites then stop on being a FAN, besides it will only waste your time. could you give at least a little respect on the person??