Chapert 23

I'm currently making dinner for Robert, and I since Robert is away somewhere with his friends. Robert will be back soon well that's what he told me anyway, the curry is almost done when Robert came in with his friends then Robert came up to me, and hugged me while his friends stood there awkwardly.

"Do you both want to stay for dinner?" I ask his friends.

"No we are needed somewhere" they tell me, I nod at them.

 "Bye" they said before walking out.

"Something smells nice" Robert comments.

"It's dinner, now you can set the table" I tell him. 

Robert kissed me before he went to set the table, we have finished eating so we did the dishes, and now we are sitting on the couch while watching t.v.  

"Sorry" Robert said, which made me look at him confused.

 "Why are you saying sorry?" I asked him. 

"I took you back to the cabin where Jordan stays, he must have been trying to talk to you" he tells me. 

"Don't worry about it. I never really spoke to him, I was in my room waiting for you to text" I say seriously to Robert. 

"Really?" Robert asked, I nodded at him which made Robert smile at me.

"Do you still want to kill Antonio, and Jordan?" He asked me.

 "Haven't been more sure if anything in my life, they both need to pay for what they did" I tell him, and Robert looked at me.

 "Yeah" he said.

 Robert had a look of hurt in his eyes, he can't even bury his sister because Jordan took care of the body, and I really want to help Robert but I still don't know how or what I am going to do.

"You okay?" Robert asked me, I nod while smiling slightly at him.

 "Yeah, just thinking about something" I tell him.

"Okay" Robert said.

We went to bed at 11:55 pm, I lay in bed wide awake since I can't sleep, I think Robert is wake but I don't want to say his name encase he's sleeping,  I decided to go downstairs to get a drink, and I went into the kitchen where I made a cup of coffee with Caramel before going into the living room. I sat down drinking my coffee,  I finished drinking it but I couldn't be bothered moving so I just sat on the couch staring into space until I finally got up, and put my cup in the sink before going back upstairs. 

I don't want to wake Robert up so I will go into the guest bedroom I thought to myself I still couldn't sleep so I just lay there looking at the ceiling, I was starting to drift off when I heard my name being called, and  I got out of bed then went to see what Robert wanted. 

 "Where were you?" Robert asked me with a confused look. 

"In my old room" I tell him.

"Why?" Robert questions me while looking hurt.

"I thought you were sleeping. I didn't want to wake you, anyway why are you shouting me?" I tell/ ask him.

"I wasn't sleeping. I heard you going downstairs but you never came back up, I thought you left me" he tells me, I walked towards him before taking his hand.

 "Robert...I ain't ever leaving you" I tell him, Robert nodded.

 "Come to bed" he said, I nodded at him.

We went to our room before I got into bed while Robert turned off the light, then got into bed as well. 

 "Goodnight" Robert says.