Chapter 29

*Time skip 10 years*

Robert, and I have 3 kids two boys along with one girl. We have also been married for 2 years, we got married after Walter was born who is my first son,  Ashton is my second born he is three, and then we had our little girl Mary who is only two months old. Robert quit being in the gang so he let Andrew take over, Robert now owns a business management company which he has been running for about 2 years now since Robert wanted to quit the gang business after Walter was born.

 I still talk to Vicki she's doing good, she recently became a tattooist then she got married to this guy called Kyle but she hasn't got any kids, and I don't think she wants any since she hasn't spoke about having children. I'm currently making dinner which is lasagna with chips, Robert should be on his way home from work, I work as a fashion designer while the rest of the guys are still in the gang, and come over when ever it suits them also they have their own keys to our house.

 Robert gave them a set of keys, don't ask why I don't have a fucking clue because I walked into the house the other day, got the fright of my life because Andrew was sitting on the couch wearing a black hoodie with the hood up which of course I wasn't expecting to happen. I finished making dinner so I fed the kids, Robert came in as I was washing the plates when I looked at Robert he looked tired so I smiled at him but he just walked passed me, went upstairs while the kids went through to the living room to watch t.v, and Robert came downstairs as the kids looked at him.

 "Hi daddy" Ashton, and Walter say which made Robert smile at them.

 "Hi boys" he said back while Robert walked into the kitchen.

"You hungry?" I asked him.

"No, I just ate at Andrews but thanks anyway" Robert tells me, and I smiled at him. 

"Sure" I say.

"How was your day?" Robert asked me.

"Good. What about yours?" I say then ask him. 

"It was tiring. I can't wait to go for a bath so I then can sleep" he tells me with a small smile. 

I nodded at him, I went upstairs to check on Mary since she is sleeping in her cot, Robert came up behind me then  kissed me on the neck.

 "Thanks, Jade" he tells me, I gave him a confused look.

 "You as well as the kids are the reason that I turned my life around, what kid wants to see their dad kill people for a living, imagine going to school where  people ask what your parents do for a living, and the kids say my dad kills people" Robert says seriously which made me laugh, he's so weird but I love him.

"I will go run you a bath" I tell him, Robert nodded then went to play the Xbox with the boys.

I'm happy that I went to L.A to live with my dad because if I never then my life wouldn't have turned out the way it did, I know your probably thinking but you killed your dad, yeah you're right but that was  because he's a sick person, and do I regret killing him no since I wouldn't go back, and change it so anyway let's not think about the past. I just want to think about right now as well as the future I think to myself.

The end