Chapter 17

Jade's POV

I'm currently sitting in the room that I'm sleeping in, even though Robert wants me to sleep in his bed with him but I told him I needed some space, Robert got a bit mad at that fact then he walked out of the house went, and I told myself that I don't really care where he went when apart of me does care. I went downstairs to make food, I'm listening to music on my phone when I heard the front door open before it slams shut which made me roll my eyes while thinking that's Roberts home I guess. I put my phone in my pocket after I turned my music off, I walked into the living room to ask Robert if he wanted anything to eat, I walked in the living room to see Robert as well as the two guys that were at the club that night, and Robert looked at me with a glare I guess he's still pissed off because I won't sleep in the same bed as him well fuck him I thought to myself.

"Why are you down here?" One of the guys asked me.

"I'm hungry" I say to him with a bit of attitude which made the other guy laugh.

"Robert, she's got a bit of an attitude you should sort that out" he tells him while Robert nods with a smirk.

"I'm going to soon enough don't worry about that" Robert said while smirking.

I got up from the couch before I went back through to the kitchen, I made myself a sandwich while I was making it  I thought about what Robert said "I am going to soon enough" what does that mean ugh, and I got pulled out of my train of thoughts when I cut my finger with the knife which made me sigh while thinking of course it would only be me that's stupid enough to do that. I ran my finger under the cold tap for about 5 seconds since it stopped bleeding, I went upstairs to the room I am sleeping in where I ate my sandwich while I watched the Dolan twins for a while, and I heard footsteps coming upstairs before someone walked into my room so I looked up at the door to see Robert.

"Ever heard of knocking?" I asked him.

"Your sleeping in my room tonight, if you refuse I will make your life hell" he tells me while threatening me slightly. 

"Go for it" I tell him which made Robert smirked at me.

"Don't tempt me Jade because I will" he said in a low scary voice.

The next thing I know was that Robert had slapped, I felt like crying because it hurt but I decided not to give him the satisfaction of seeing me cry so instead I nodded my head, and now I'm currently moving all of my stuff into Roberts room because if I don't he could hit me or beat me to death since I hear about it a lot how people get into a violent relationship, then the next thing you know they are dead, and I am not taking that chance seriously though I need to stop ranting about stuff.  I just broke my picture frame of my scan ugh, I have finished moving all my stuff into Roberts room, and now I'm helping him put my stuff away in his room.

"What was the bang?" He asked me.

"I dropped my picture frame" I tell him.

"Oh okay" He says.

"Jade" Robert says.

"What?" I asked him.

"Sorry for hitting you. I just got pissed off with you" he tells me.

"Well you shouldn't fucking hit me because your fucking pissed off, I know that you have anger issues but it still doesn't give you the right to hit me" I say to him, and Robert then hit me again.

"Stop swearing" he tells me with a pissed off look.

I glared at him before I unpacked the last box, then I went downstairs before I walked into the kitchen where I poured myself a glass of water, and I was watching t.v because Robert went back out again after he hit me again, and the program finished. I'm sitting here bored as fuck there is actually nothing to do in this house, I decided to go out the back door for a while since outside the backdoor there is one deck chair so  I went, and sat on that but it broke which was really great. I went back inside the house, I went back on my phone to see that  I have 23 messages from Chris they were all just practically asking me if I am okay, and why I am stupid. I decided to text him back.

*Text message*

To Chris
"Hey, I know what I am doing. 😊🤔"

From Chris
"Jade your playing with fire, and someone is going to get burned. 😒"

To Chris
"I know what I am fucking doing. King trusts me so why the fuck can't you? You can't do shit since your in a different country you idiot. 😏😡🖕 "

From Chris
"Jade your fucking 16 so don't act like a fucking adult just yet your still a little girl. 👊😎"

To Chris
"I am not fucking going to argue with you. 🙅"

From Chris
"Btw King doesn't even care about you because if he did he wouldn't let you go there in the first place, and he wouldn't be fucking every girl he sees. ✌🏻️😠"

To Chris
"Talk to me when you actually want to talk like normal people instead of doing my head in."

Chris text back but I just ignored it because 1 I really can't be bothered with him or anyone, second is King actually fucking every girl he sees because I'm here so that Robert will leave us   alone, and 3 why the fuck do I care it isn't like we are going out or anything. Robert came in which brought me out of my train if thoughts, he gave me a small smile.

"Jade. I am sorry again for hitting you" he tells me while I just nodded my head since like I said I can't be fucked with anyone.

"Robert. I'm going to lie down because I am starting to get tired" I tell him, and Robert nodded at me.

"I will shout  you down once dinner is ready" he tells me so I nodded at him again.

I went into Roberts room then got into his bed, as soon as my head hit the pillow I fell asleep.

*Dream*
I was in a dark room waiting for something then I heard footsteps, I moved to stand up but I couldn't since my feet, and hands are tied with rope. What the fuck where am I but the door opened so I look to see Robert, he was holding a little boy in his arms then Robert put the boy down.

"Get him to shut up" Robert told me because the baby was crying.

Robert untied my arms so I could hold my little boy, I held the boy in my arms while I spoke to him until he fell asleep, and Robert took the boy off me before he looked at me.

"Are you going to be good, never hit any of my guys ever again?" Robert asked me.

I nodded at him then walked out of the room I was in, Robert gave me my little boy before he kissed my temple but I wanted him to kiss me on the lips wait what, we walked into the living room where King, and Jarred are sitting  tied to a chair. They both sat there with emotionless expressions on their faces, when they seen me they glared so hard that if looks could kill I be dead which made me confused, and I'm also very tired.

"Robert what's going on?" I asked him.

"Well baby girl these two tried to kill me two weeks ago, they also tried to take you away from me. We can't have that now can we?" Robert said/questioned me, I shook my head.

"No we can't" I say which makes Robert nod before he looked at me with a serious look.

"Now you have to kill either them or your baby boy" Robert tells me.

I looked at Robert like he just told me that he's a robot or something, I gave him a small smile before looking at King and Jarred. 

"Robert. Why the fuck would I kill my own child for two fucking pricks" I say.

Robert smiled at my answer before he handed me a gun, I shot them both right between the eyes, and Robert took the gun off me.

"Good girl" Robert said.

Then he kissed me on the lips which made me automatically kissed him back, we pulled away Robert hugged me, and I hugged him back while smiling.

"I love you" Robert tells me.

"I love you too" I tell him.

*End of dream*