Chapter 27 : I Just Wanna Be With You

Brad's POV

Chloe's on coma. This is my fault. I'm such a an asshole. I can't protect her. Right after the doctor said that, Mrs. Keegan explode and cry even more.  

"Can we see her?" Finn asked.

"Yes, you can. But one by one. And should wear a ICU-coat and masker before entry the room" the doctor said. 

"Thankyou doctor" Finn replied, and the doctor left.

Not for long, my parents came with Natalie. They all looked worried. I hug them all one by one. And then hug Mr. and Mrs. Keegan. 

"You okay?" asked Nat ,worried. I just nodded my head, blankly. 

Mrs Keegan gets into the room to see her daughter, while all of us waiting our turn outside the room. Silently. I sat beside Nat, blankly while my mom rubbing my back. And suddenly, Madison came, cried. 

"Where is she? is she okayyy? i wanna see her....." she said. 

James comfort and hug her. 

"She's in coma, Madi" James replied, and she start crying even more. 

I just sat there with my hand on my head.

"Its not your fault" Nat said suddenly, and rubbed my back. 

"I wish i find her earlier" i replied. 

"Hey, all the matter is you found her. What if you don't? Maybe she's not gonna make it" she said again. 

And then i just hug her.

"How's Alex?" Madi asked, she sat beside me with James. 

"He's with the cops. I did not know what happen to him. But i will make sure he's going to jail for the rest of his life" i said, they both quiet and just staring each other.

Chloe's POV

I woke up because of the bright shine in front of me. I use my hand to cover my eyes, but then i felt someone hold both of my hand. I look to the side, and saw people with a white shirt and a..... wings(?) hold my hand, and smiling.

Where am i? Am i dead? Is this heaven? Who are they? Are they angels? Yes, i'm probably dead now. The angels held me to walk, to a beautiful places.

Such a peaceful place, so quiet, so beautiful. I am happy in here. But then i looked back, remember about all my parents. My family. My bestfriends. My friends. My boyfriend. Brad...... I doubt. Should i go back with them, but i still had the pain of it? Or i stay here and left them?

And i heard a voice. 

Please Chloe, come back to me. I can't live without you. I love you. So damn much. I'm sorry for letting this happen to you but i promise i'll do my best next time. I'll take care of you. I'll give my life for you. Just please....wake up. Stay strong baby......

It's brad. I smile, with tears. I stare this 2 angels beside me. They both smile to me and let go of my hand, signing me, it is my choice, stay with them or go back.

And suddenly i felt like i've been pulled away, and the angels gone, and everything went black. I can feel my body, i can hear voices, i can feel my hand had been held by someone. I still can't open my eyes, but i tried to move my fingers, a little bit.

And i think that the person who held my hand realized. 

"Chloe...."someone said.

 I tried my best to open my eyes, and i saw....Bradley. He looked at me happily, and held my hand. 

"You awake" he said.

I smile. 

"You know me right?" he asked, i smile even more. I pull away the oxygen mask, so i can talk. 

"Of course i know you baby, how could i not?" i replied, weakly.

He came closer and kissed my lips, softly. 

I miss him.

 I trailed my hand into his curly hair, and he pulled away.

 "I miss you so much" he said.

 "i miss you too" i replied.

"Should i call your parents?" he asked. 

"No, i just want to talk to you with for a second" i replied. He then stare my eyes. 

"Chloe, i am so sorry....i-i couldn't protect you. I wasn't there for you when...y-you need me. I am a jerk. And i don't deserve to be with you...."he said, and tears came from his eyes.

"I-i love you, and i don't want to lose you" he added. 

And now kissed my hand. I cried too, he still sweet.

 "Look... baby, it is not your fault, and please don't blame yourself. You saved me. You saved my life. If you weren't there, that pshyco man will probably cut me into pieces" i said, and laughed a little.

"And i proud of you. I'm proud to having you as my boyfriend. I'm proud having you in my life. Thankyou for all the memories you gave to me. I will never forget that...." i said, he smile.

"I love you brad...And you're not gonna lose me. Yes probably i will go for a moment, but trust me, i will always in your heart" i added. 

He looked confused but he just stared at me.

"I love you so much, bradley" i said and cried. 

"I love you too baby" he replied and kissed me again. 

"Can you promise me something?" i asked. He nodded. 

"Anything for my princess" he replied, and winked. 

Oh gosh.

"If i go far away, will you forget about me?" i asked. 

"Of course not, i love you" he replied, and i smile.

 "And if i go far away and probably not coming back, will you move on?......for me.....?" i said again. 

He's about to say something, but i cut him.

"Brad, i want you to do this for me. You are a star, and every girls want to be with you. Well i'm the luckiest to have you. But, if something happen and i can not be with you, please.....move on baby. I want you to happy, and i believe that there's one girl that perfect for you outthere. That can make you happy like i did. Can you do that? for me?" i said.

He seems doubt. But then nodded slowly. 

"I'll do that for you, but right now, i just wanna be with you" he said and smile. 

I smile back.

 "Well okay, i think i'm going to back to my sleep again, i am so tired" i said.

"Okay baby, i love you, sleep tight. Don't forget to wake up, because i'll be here beside you, okay?" he replied and kissed my forehead. 

I love you too Brad, goodbye.

Authors NOTE

Wohooooo its about to end! My story is about to finish! ahh.....Okay bye! KEEP READING JUST A LITTLE BIT!